Black Sabbath/Bill Ward PETITION - please sign!

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Destino

Black Sabbath/Bill Ward PETITION - please sign!

Post by Destino »

Hi, guys.

As some of you may or may not know, Black Sabbath have reunited for this year's Ozzfest without original drummer Bill Ward. This is very, very sad news, as Bill Ward wanted very much to play with Sabbath this year. Basically, he has been pushed out of the band with Ozzy Osbourne Band drummer, Mike Bordin, taking his place.

If you care about Bill Ward or keeping the original Sabbath flame alive, you'll sign this petition against the band's recent decision to reject Bill. Currently, we have 931 signatures on the petition, but we need more!

Please help. Follow the link below to sign the petition.
Thank you.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ozzbill1/petition.html
schuette

Post by schuette »

it's up to 1127 now :D
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I'm number 1201
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Destino

Post by Destino »

The latest from Bill Ward:

"Dear Sabbath People,

I have communicated to Sharon that I will accept the proposal of 5/11/04 regarding me playing Ozzfest, and today I received a very positive response from her. At this time, I am taking this response as a move forward. This announcement is for the benefit of all those who these past few days have been so outspoken favouring and supporting me as a member of Sabbath. I personally thank all of you. To All Sabbath People On Earth - Rock & Shine."

-Bill Ward
5/20/04

:D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Up to 1391 now.
Onward and Upward!