The adventures of Xanadu and Me (Semi Spoiler)

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

The adventures of Xanadu and Me (Semi Spoiler)

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Yes! We are second to go, Virginia Beach here we come! We don't have any meet and greet like a couple of other lucky By-Torians or some cool pictures, but it will be a blast all the same. Xanny said no pictures of her passed out in the tub with socks :( I'll try and give you all the soup while it's hot when I get hame, Monday.

Ah'm gonny breenge up the barras the morra, so am ur, tae get some new white ... Dook Meaning- to dip into as in Dookin a bit of rhubarb into a soup, eh?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, here is what you do: Enjoy the show, but Kev, don't let Xanny fry herself and Xanny, don't let Tater ged smashed into a potato pancake!

We need all our By-Torians to return to By-Touring with us!
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

awip2062 wrote:Okay, here is what you do: Enjoy the show, but Kev, don't let Xanny fry herself and Xanny, don't let Tater ged smashed into a potato pancake!

We need all our By-Torians to return to By-Touring with us!
Most excellent advice there, wee sis. :D

Have a great time, Tater! And remember, leave the socks at home. :shock:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

my socks are my thoughts, I'm just me. :wink:
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Have a WONDERFUL TIME guys!!!!! Post if the setlist changes!!!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

So tell us about the show!!! :D
schuette

Post by schuette »

I know your away now tattie heid but I hope you have a blast.........I know Xan will :wink: :D
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

He better not show up at the concert without Socks...and I can tell if they are painted on or real. :shock:

I've packed a suitcase full of clean Socks...guess I better head out the now. :D
We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

have a brilliant night Xan :D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Spill it guys!!!!! :D :D :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Ahhh yes you'd like to know about the concert and stuff.

I dunno who was more paranoid of who and hiding behind glass...I can't see you, you can't see Me :shock: But something got us all into this Rush thing together and we went to the concert together all happy and...

The concert...hard to describe how fucking awesome it was!!!!!!!! We got there and I wasn't tripping yet so I remember that part and we found or seats and then it eventually started...I was still in denial you know until they played Subdivisions my fav song EVER right as everything was starting organize into layer opon layer of reality and finding the patterns in my head obtrusive and out of hand ever more prescent :shock: So I was watching the lights and laughing and the subdivisions on the screen I dunno might have been kaliedescoping but then maybe not knowing my mind and but how can I emphasize the light show was so fucking AMAZING!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

So then I think they did Red Barchetta or maybe YYZ...they did both but I dunno what order...both awesome...and they threw in some covers and what not and more patterns to speed up my brian and it was so cool how the stuff on the screen expanded beyond that with the lights and fog around and things started happening...

...so then I went to the bathroom somehow using my hightened ESP knowing all about how the intermission would be right after that and it worked and I avoided the crowds...I think I may have scared a few who saw me making rainbows by waving my hand...they were probably wondering how I did that :lol: ...so then we all met back up together and I was tripping my face off...

...walking back to our seats the whole amphitheater was spinning or maybe it was my split head sections...and got to sit up close for Tom Sawyer and then next one that was Red Sector A I think...then back to reg seats because some drunk people were freaking me out and then Between the Wheels was fucking intense!!! The lights were amazing and I was hiding beneath the sheets try to fill the void and when the wheel passed me by I think I saw trees...unrest in the forest...and then there were others and I don't know what order...time was overlapping up all the water...which led up to the end :cry:

I'll never ged over it...the most awesome, intense, mindpuzzling, trippy Rush concert I have ever been to!!!!!

Xanadooooooooooo!!! :D :D :D
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Mr. Potatoe Head got left in Virginia Beach, washing socks!

I just got in and a bit foggy from the drive.

The set list was the same and the guys were great. They have to be in incredible shape at any age, never mind fifty something.

Alex looking 30lbs lighter showing his agility and inspiration to all

I can't imagine what ones voice box goes through but I bet Geddy has one of the strongest alive! Absolutely amazing, to Me anyway.

It's hard to say anything, just that they are working men and I appreciate all three!

I'll have to visit spoilers and read up on that before I throw my two cent in.

I do have a spoiler of our own though. "Dufus The Drunk," behind us! I actually caught this guy whiffing my wife's hair and he fell into her twice! She realized it wasn't a good thing to tell me about that at the time, and she was right! When I seen the sniffing incident, I moved behind my wife and he sat down and passed out. He did get back up and was a total fucking jerk, smelled like shit and was just out of it! I went the route of ignoring him rather an altercation. The majority of the peeps was not like this. We just happened not to have the bones roll our way. I mean what does this say about me, should have I cold cocked the jerk? At another time past, I would have. It still pisses me off! I mean what was I supposed to do? Go' security, security this man is drunk smells like dirty socks and bothering us! I wish people would just know their limits.

We met Xanadu and her boyfriend and miss them already! Sometimes people can give you a breath of fresh air. Xanny hooked us up with some Scranton tickets and hoping for some split head sections for that.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Aye those assholes were being assholes on a legal drug yet I wasnae bothering anybody :lol:
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

That's the way to go as long as your split head sections agree with your point of view, expanding the landscape.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

If you hit him you probably would have been thrown out, you made the right choice. Sure, drunks suck, but you don't want to make it worse by gedding tossed ;)

At least he didn't start peeing on you :shock: