WOOOHOOO

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

WOOOHOOO

Post by LisaBug2112 »

My radio station had perfect timing this evening, as i was about to get out of my van, the guy says ok here is a then & now from RUSH! i began to get all silly (still am) :wink: :D . So he says here is the "then" & played the Trees. After that they did the concert commercial, then the whole of Summer Time Blues. I was totally freaking out!!! :wink: :roll:
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
Death Rattle

Post by Death Rattle »

sweet, the trees kicks ass. one of my favorites. summertime blues is good too
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Rock on!
kwndcpc

Post by kwndcpc »

sometimes Random Interaction is not so random.

I'll remember that at the INDY concert tonight!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was standing on a reef...hiding in plain sight.
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Its not fair. Over here, in the last 18 months, Rush have been on our local Radio station three times (Bastille Day once and Spirit of Radio twice). :cry: :evil:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
schuette

Post by schuette »

what station were you listening to slaine cuz I've never heard them on the radio for years :cry:
Slaine mac Roth

Radio Mansfield. At 3.30 every week day they have the Rock Slot where they play one or more rock tracks.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

The main one i listen to is a classic rock station, as a matter of fact they are celebrating their 30th Anni as well this yr. They are "ok" at playing Rush, not as good as i would want. Another i listen to i have only heard Rush 1 time in the last 2 yrs there. I may have missed some & have bad timing, i do not exactly have good luck with much of anything hehe.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
schuette

Post by schuette »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:Radio Mansfield. At 3.30 every week day they have the Rock Slot where they play one or more rock tracks.

don't think I'll get that here :?
Slaine mac Roth

You're not missing a lot. Today's Rock Slot was Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi and I want to Break Wind by Queen. Really imaginative programming.
schuette

Post by schuette »

LOL!!....I'll think I'll stick to no listening to the radio :wink:
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Yeah CD player is the best bet now days, you can choose your own line up. Right now my station is running a contest for a backstage party with the guys this Sunday at the show. I don't listen especially now cuz of that, i would just get more depressed, being the big loser i am.
Slaine mac Roth

I only really listen to the radio at work and that's because I've got no choice.