Rushmessageboard.com

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

neilpeart_gal

Rushmessageboard.com

Post by neilpeart_gal »

For those of you who posted at Rushmessageboard.com, also known as Counterparts....you may have noticed the forum is now down (thanks to former .net admin Roody)...

if you're wanting to still keep up with your friends there, we have a temporary site or two until things are resolved.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/ParkaaGangof ... hp?act=idx

or
http://pub205.ezboard.com/bcounterparts

We hope to see you there!!!
Immortal for a Ltd Time

Post by Immortal for a Ltd Time »

Oh man, are you kidding me???? That sucks!!!! :smt076

What did the Rood-man do this time???

Well, I guess that frees up some time for me...I thought I had a weekend of stuff to catch up on!

Thanks for the info, NPG...keep us posted...
I was lined up for glory, but the tickets sold out in advance
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Now that bugs the hell out of me. I've never had the need for ANOTHER Rush board having had all my requirements met here many a time. For shame Npg :-) .
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Ogg wrote:Now that bugs the hell out of me. I've never had the need for ANOTHER Rush board having had all my requirements met here many a time. For shame Npg :-) .
Ahem....even I post over at Counterparts from time to time. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Immortal for a Ltd Time wrote:Oh man, are you kidding me???? That sucks!!!! :smt076

What did the Rood-man do this time???

Well, I guess that frees up some time for me...I thought I had a weekend of stuff to catch up on!

Thanks for the info, NPG...keep us posted...
I wish I were kidding!!

Apparently, a member bumped a 2 year old thread that used an emoticon hosted on Roodles' crap site. That little wavy emoticon prompted Roodles to cry harassment.

Pretty petty, eh?? But what else do we expect from Roody Tooty Fresh and Frooty??? :evil:
Country Raven 23

Post by Country Raven 23 »

Yes indeed :smt039
Ganjagal

Post by Ganjagal »

Their is so much diversity within the larger group know as Rush fans, so much room for all sorts of Rush related boards, when they can work together it is fantastic!!! It shows just how much community has developed over the years. And really that is what it is about. We all may come from very different backgrounds, different experiences, different places, but 1 thing has brought us all together and that is the music of this band, Rush. with that single point of commonality we can look past anything else, that otherwise may not have brought us together.

(hold on I had a point here somewhere)

oh, yeah- rushmessageboard AKA Counterparts will be back soon.

It won't be pretty there for a while, there will be a lot of angry people expressing themselves, and that's ok there.

I wouldn't come here and rant and curse, cuz it's not the style here. Ya have a great community here, with a great admin.
There is also a history of this sort, rush boards being taken down, which is the most stoooooopidest thing ever - as stated above, there is room for every kind of rush board.

/rambing
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Their is so much diversity within the larger group know as Rush fans, so much room for all sorts of Rush related boards, when they can work together it is fantastic!!! It shows just how much community has developed over the years. And really that is what it is about. We all may come from very different backgrounds, different experiences, different places, but 1 thing has brought us all together and that is the music of this band, Rush. with that single point of commonality we can look past anything else, that otherwise may not have brought us together.
Wise words ganjagal...nice name too, lol.
Last edited by Ogg on Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Ahem....even I post over at Counterparts from time to time.
!

Ive had the 'net for two years the now. I began on 56k dial up and the very first thing I did was search for Rush, as any self respecting fan would do. I found By-Tor and respnded to a negative Vtrails review with something along the line of 'we should all be greatful there IS an album considering the history...' The great man BT himself responded and I've never had the need to go elsewhere. I think I dabbled once or twice but I felt dirty and had to shower...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I must admit, since I came here as a refuge from .net, I have tried other boards, but this one is home.
Onward and Upward!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I love my BT, too, but I figure a lot of us CPers are over here, so I started this thread for informational purposes only.

I mean, imagine BT suddenly being yanked and you having no idea why or where to go to find everyone? :(
Me

Post by Me »

I say the more the merrier...

welcome CP people and all Rush peeps :cool:
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

neilpeart_gal wrote:I mean, imagine BT suddenly being yanked and you having no idea why or where to go to find everyone? :(
At least I have the e-mails and IMs of many people here, but I do remember when By-Tor went down, and it was hard missing everyone that wasn't on IMs and that I didn't have e-mails for. And also, just the fun we have of posting and being silly here.
Onward and Upward!
Draconator

Post by Draconator »

Hi.

:-D

I've leased a dedicated server. Expect CP to be back on later this week.

Thank you very much to By-Tor and everyone here!!! The community is going to shine through big time!!!
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

YIPPEE Draco!!!!!!!!! :-D