Pompousness

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Pompousness

Post by Me »

My pompousness in addressing you in such grandiose style is neither to drown out any legitimate notice that ought to be brought to pomposity but to encourage your pomposness.

Let the luncheon of your mind caviar begin and could you please pass the Beluga...
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

You're not running for parliament are you
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Me

Post by Me »

Yes!

Matter of fact I just got having a bit of tea and crumpits with Lord Richard.
Small talk about Charles water colors and the bloody maid hooked her feet stumbling out of her brassier.

We ended up pitching dimples in the hedgerow, talking about centurys old masts.

But back to my stead, Parliament any help their, dear chap?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am afraid they would not allow me in there.

Might you do something about that, Kev, if you ged in?
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

We can play jack ran up the hill

only reason I started this is that during the V.T. tour when I was on rush .net it was fun and I thought people would like to play with their mind dice if not eat your salmon and tell you chauffer to step on it