Great, another n00b.

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

It's a good thing that you didn't say you're a By-Tor slut. That's the site admin's name and he lives in the NY area :P

Oh yeah, welcome
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

yes i do beleive that he lives in my area. But there are may suburbs in my area. I will met you all at the Darien Lake concert. I will be driving an orange Element with playstation on the windows. My husband will drive his BMW motorcycle or that the 69 VW campervan has so much rust you can't miss it.
Last edited by Thongirl on Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

*Lifesonite wrote:That's the site admin's name and he lives in the NY area :P
I'm still trying to figure out what "Beef on Weck" is, and why the people in resturants keep asking me if I want a 'pop'. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Aye aye aye!!! That's UPSTATE New York!

:twisted: :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
3 travelers

I'll intro myself here.... I guess

Post by 3 travelers »

Hello fellow Rushians. I too have been banned from other Rush boards and have now found myself here. I do recognize some familiar names and hope to have enjoyable convos with all of you. I was 3 travelers as well on the other board, and before that I was Barchetta. Hope to talk to you beautiful people soon. Rush on!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey, 3T!!! Welcome!!! :-D

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:Hey, 3T!!! Welcome!!! :-D
Hey, K4R... you're one o' the ones I remember. You're in NYC... right? I'm from there(Brooklyn)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yes I am! I remember Barchetta. I'm confused. How is Brooklyn in New Jersey???? :roll: *Kares is confooosed by your "location." :)

3 travelers

My bad.....

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:Yes I am! I remember Barchetta. I'm confused. How is Brooklyn in New Jersey???? :roll: *Kares is confooosed by your "location." :)
So sorry..... I live in Brooklyn, and work in Jersey. Jersey City to be exact so I have an EXCELLENT view of the ever sooo clean Hudson River.
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

by-tor wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what "Beef on Weck" is, and why the people in resturants keep asking me if I want a 'pop'. :twisted:
Yes tons of Roast beef on a big bun loaded with big salt crystals. The best place for this is Schwabl's in west seneca. I hate bflo. wings but they say the best place is the Frank and Theresas Achor Bar. Alot of upstate people are very large ,i hate wings and i am petite. if i liked them i would be huge. no MR. Pibb ,here it is loaganberrywhich is uky. Like Boston, Mass has Moxie .Kunis sushi bar does me fine. How are you liken the polish food?
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

Kares4Rush wrote:Aye aye aye!!! That's UPSTATE New York!

are you farmilar with up state new york or is it because it is a short disance to Toronto home of Rush!!!
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

Thongirl wrote:
by-tor wrote:
Yes tons of Roast beef on a big bun loaded with big salt crystals. The best place for this is Schwabl's in west seneca. I hate bflo. wings but they say the best place is the Frank and Theresas Achor Bar. Alot of upstate people are very large ,i hate wings and i am petite. if i liked them i would be huge. no MR. Pibb ,here it is loaganberrywhich is uky. Like Boston, Mass has Moxie .Kunis sushi bar does me fine. How are you liken the polish food?
I must set straight what i said about large people in western new york. Many are probably upset with that so let me refrase it , species in the north are larger because they have to survive the long cold winters
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Welcome 3T, all travellers are welcome, especially ones in need of refuge.

Live in Brooklyn and work in Jersey? haha, sounds kinda funny to me. My Opa lived in Jersey (was able to see the Towers from a trail on his property back before...) and the folks all around him all communted by train to New York to work.
Onward and Upward!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Thongirl wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:Aye aye aye!!! That's UPSTATE New York!

are you farmilar with up state new york or is it because it is a short disance to Toronto home of Rush!!!
Thongirl, I LOVE Upstate New York. Go to the wineries near Watkins Glen every year. Cruise the St. Lawrence Seaway (1000 Islands BABY). Love Niagra Falls, COOPERSTOWN, the Adirondacks. My family landed in Albany and I have history there.

Etc. and so forth. BUT...Downstate we don't say "pop" we say "soda." :-D

3T, Gotcha. I'm a little slow on the uptake. :shock: :oops:

Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

wow 3 travelers i use to see you on trinet. this is a great site and we are one big rush family so welcome welcome welcome!!!!