Roll call for whoever is going to PNC or RCMH...

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

Roll call for whoever is going to PNC or RCMH...

Post by 3 travelers »

Just tryin' to get a feel for who's going to PNC on 8/14, or Radio City Music Hall 8/18 or 8/19. I'll be at PNC... AND RCMH on 8/19. Hope to see some of ya there :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

OK, 3T, I'll be there with bells on for the PNC concert. Also PV, who lives in Jersey and Panacea (who is flying in from afar) They are both admins here and two of the NICEST people you can meet on the planet--PV I met personally last January and I can't WAIT to meet Pan...they haven't been around lately but WILL be soon. Trust me 3T, these peeps are nothing but the BEST.

Also 2112X1mbh will be there. I can't wait to meet her sweet self if we can tear her eyes offa NEIL!!!! Heh heh. We will all no doubt join up in glory. After that, all bets off. You gotta take my eyes offa GEDDY!

Augie is new here, like you, but may need a ride. I haven't been able to help him yet as we put the word out (no pressure) but perhaps you may--being from Brooklyn, New Jersey (OK, bad, Kares :twisted: ).

I'll also be at Radio City. I hope you have a ticket. I just got an e-mail from some guy in England I never met who said he thought he may want to come to Manhattan for the show at Radio City and could I see about a seat? I went onto Ticketmaster today and all that was "available" was third-tier in the balcony by the famous "post" on the corner. I feel bad as it is such a small venue. I hope to see you there as well, though!

So there! Long-winded response. :-D

Kares

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Wide Angle Watcher

Post by Wide Angle Watcher »

Hello 3 Travelers!

As you know, I'll be at both shows. Is anyone planning on spending a few hours in the parking lot at the PNC?
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Wide Angle Watcher wrote:Hello 3 Travelers!

As you know, I'll be at both shows. Is anyone planning on spending a few hours in the parking lot at the PNC?
You know I am.... did they put out that fire yet???? :-D
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:OK, 3T, I'll be there with bells on for the PNC concert. Also PV, who lives in Jersey and Panacea (who is flying in from afar) They are both admins here and two of the NICEST people you can meet on the planet--PV I met personally last January and I can't WAIT to meet Pan...they haven't been around lately but WILL be soon. Trust me 3T, these peeps are nothing but the BEST.

Also 2112X1mbh will be there. I can't wait to meet her sweet self if we can tear her eyes offa NEIL!!!! Heh heh. We will all no doubt join up in glory. After that, all bets off. You gotta take my eyes offa GEDDY!

Augie is new here, like you, but may need a ride. I haven't been able to help him yet as we put the word out (no pressure) but perhaps you may--being from Brooklyn, New Jersey (OK, bad, Kares :twisted: ). Kares... I'll be at RCMH August 19th. If you're at that one... you can meet the wifey!!

I'll also be at Radio City. I hope you have a ticket. I just got an e-mail from some guy in England I never met who said he thought he may want to come to Manhattan for the show at Radio City and could I see about a seat? I went onto Ticketmaster today and all that was "available" was third-tier in the balcony by the famous "post" on the corner. I feel bad as it is such a small venue. I hope to see you there as well, though!

Kares
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

3 travelers wrote:
Kares4Rush wrote:OK, 3T, I'll be there with bells on for the PNC concert. Also PV, who lives in Jersey and Panacea (who is flying in from afar) They are both admins here and two of the NICEST people you can meet on the planet--PV I met personally last January and I can't WAIT to meet Pan...they haven't been around lately but WILL be soon. Trust me 3T, these peeps are nothing but the BEST.

Augie is new here, like you, but may need a ride. I haven't been able to help him yet as we put the word out (no pressure) but perhaps you may--being from Brooklyn, New Jersey (OK, bad, Kares :twisted: ).

Kares
I'll be at RCMH on the 19th.... if you're there for that one, you'll see me and the wifey!! Oops... double post. *Steve drops his hooch in embarrassment* See whatt lack o' brain cells does :lol:
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hey 3T, Lay OFFA those Rum and Pops! :-D

I'll be there the 19th too. My friend just backed out (go figure, she did this to me at Continental during VT too...grrrr) so I'll be finding a new "date." My boyfriend isn't really into Rush but I may drag his arse anyway. :twisted:

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:Hey 3T, Lay OFFA those Rum and Pops! :-D

I'll be there the 19th too. My friend just backed out (go figure, she did this to me at Continental during VT too...grrrr) so I'll be finding a new "date." My boyfriend isn't really into Rush but I may drag his arse anyway. :twisted:
We'll double date then!!!! Where you sittin'?
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

34 rows back on Geddy's side on the ground floor. ORCH2, row C.

Where are you and Mrs. T?

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:34 rows back on Geddy's side on the ground floor. ORCH2, row C.

Where are you and Mrs. T?
Me and Mrs.T will be in the first mezzanine, section 102, row D.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

First Mezz is often better than ground floor at RCMH unless you're right up front on the ground. We'll have to meet BEFORE the show then. And DON'T toss any POP on my head during the concert!.. :P

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Kares4Rush wrote:First Mezz is often better than ground floor at RCMH unless you're right up front on the ground. We'll have to meet BEFORE the show then. And DON'T toss any POP on my head during the concert!.. :P
No Pop... but I can't help if I drool a little. Remember... I haven't seen the boys live since the TFE tour. I'll bring a bib :-D
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

you'll need to, 3T!! i was too busy jumping up on my chair and waving every time Geddy looked over on our side and singin..actually, i don't think any kinda supersonic drool coulda gotten outta my mouth, as fast as it was moving!! honestly though, this was the BEST show i've ever seen (or heard)!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
exiled yorkie

Post by exiled yorkie »

Well I will be at the pnc and the first date of radio city. We have having a monster of a barbie at the pnc , you are all welcome to pop along. Incidentally im a brit living in NJ, so any brits are welcome to come up to me for a chat about blighty.

im section 104 r for pn c and orchestra 4 LL (aisle 10th row center i think) for radio
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

exiled yorkie wrote:Well I will be at the pnc and the first date of radio city. We have having a monster of a barbie at the pnc , you are all welcome to pop along. Incidentally im a brit living in NJ, so any brits are welcome to come up to me for a chat about blighty.

im section 104 r for pn c and orchestra 4 LL (aisle 10th row center i think) for radio
Great... I love hangin' with Brits!! :cool: