ByTor's Tigers Waded Through The Tide

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Thank ya. LSU really suprised me this year. If it wasn't for the loss to Florida, we'd be looking at a possible National Title. Now we have to hope that USC and Ohio lose (of course, I suspect that Ohio is going to get spanked Saturday at Michigan).

I was worried about the Bama game. No matter their record, they usually have our number. Saturday vs. Ole Miss....now that's got me sweating.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
afterimage

ByTor's Tigers Waded Through The Tide

Post by afterimage »

Congratulations ByTor on a great game by the Tigers. I got to go and witness the domination in person. I think Alabama is still trying to get a first down. Very impressive play on both sides of the ball.
Good luck the rest of the way
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

the LSU and Alabama series is interesting in that the Road Team generally wins. I don't think it would have mattered where they played Saturday night, LSU was the better team. The Ole Miss/LSU game is the one I am looking forward too this weekend, the Auburn/Alabama game has become the Loser's Bowl for the year. I would love to see LSU get Oklahoma in New Orleans but as you say the system really works against them despite how good they look right now.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

LSU continues to impress with their victories over Ole Miss and Arkansas. If they can win the Championship game against Georgia in Atlanta I can't understand them not having the opportunity to play Oklahoma in the Championship game in New Orleans.
I know it comes down to the BCS but right now LSU has to be playing as well as anyone in the country.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

The BCS is a joke. Thanks to the BCS, LSU will lose point if they beat Georgia in the SEC championship game. Since LSU already played, and beat Gerogia (when the Bulldogs were #3 in the nation mind you), if they beat them again in the championship game, the BCS computers will strip LSU of the 'quality win' points for the first win.

Now, I'm not saying that LSU is better than USC, and should be number 2, but when it's this close, you can't leave the decision up to a computer. There's only one way to decide who should have the right to play in the Sugar Bowl.....a one game playoff between LSU and USC.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!