DELETED

Found an error on By-Tor.com? Post it here.

Moderator: by-tor

DELETED

Printer Cut-off Problem

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Did you try printing from the 'printer friendly' page? Just click on one of the printer images at the top or bottom of the topic you're reading.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

by-tor wrote:Did you try printing from the 'printer friendly' page? Just click on one of the printer images at the top or bottom of the topic you're reading.
If that doesn't work try uncoupling the Heisenberg Compensator, then run main power through the deflector dish...
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
by-tor wrote:Did you try printing from the 'printer friendly' page? Just click on one of the printer images at the top or bottom of the topic you're reading.
If that doesn't work try uncoupling the Heisenberg Compensator, then run main power through the deflector dish...
no but i will right away!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Sad.

Very, very, VERY sad :roll:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
EndlesslyRocking

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Sad.

And why do you find this "very sad"?

:?

Post by Guest »

I leave my Heisenberg compensator coupled and by-pass the deflector dish right into the inter-ray connector.
Works for me. :roll:
EndlesslyRocking

Anonymous wrote:I leave my Heisenberg compensator coupled and by-pass the deflector dish right into the inter-ray connector.
Works for me. :roll:
That would only work if you transferred emergency power to the shields, otherwise, the ODN conduits would overload and the dilithium crystals would fracture.

Amateurs...

:roll:

;)
Slaine mac Roth

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Slaine mac Roth wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Sad.

And why do you find this "very sad"?

:?
I suppose it depends if you speak kilingon or stick on bumpy forhead
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
EndlesslyRocking

Slaine mac Roth wrote: I suppose it depends if you speak kilingon or stick on bumpy forhead
If you were any other man I would kill you where you stand!

:twisted:

I just like giving technobabble answers to questions. Obviously you recognize the reference.

Come on out of the closet, Slaine. You'll feel better!

;)
Slaine mac Roth

Perhaps this will clarify matters

EndlesslyRocking

Slaine mac Roth wrote:Perhaps this will clarify matters
LMAO!

Yes it does.

They don't allow hotlinking, but here's my equivalent (second down on the right).

http://www.totallykate.com/fanphoto/fanpage1.html
Slaine mac Roth

The picture was taken at the London Film and Comic Con in March. If you look over my right shoulder, you can see the Star Trek actors we didn't bother with.

Now get the hell out of our galaxy.