hallo to newbies

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Wecome one and all...eat, drink...be merry (or Pippin) :lol:
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Welll...since it seems proper, i'll indulge you all with a little personal info. I'm 18 (I feel a little...young...some of you seem to be almost twice my age.) But, of course, i'm a huge Rush fan, thanks in big part to my dad. He's been a fan since he was a kid. I got the same treatment thanks to him, and my first actual album was a copy of 2112. Ehh...rambling here, sorry. So yeah, im 18, live in the tiny town of Tupper Lake, New York, about an hour's drive from Canada. Besides Rush, other favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Tool, Bauhaus, David Bowie, Aphex Twin, Marilyn Manson, Type O Negative, and A Perfect Circle. (I like to think i have a nice and wide taste in music.) I guess that's about enough... :P
schuette

Post by schuette »

there's quite a range of ages on this board.....to the old codger's like Ai :wink: ....to the young whippersnappers that are still in their teens.. :D
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

eheh...whippersnappers, eh? You are a great grandmumsey the now Schu! hehehehehe...did ya know that? :wink: heheheh...
Geddysbro

hey everyone

Post by Geddysbro »

Thanks for the welcome. Nice to be here. Great website! Very user friendly. Been a fan of Rush for a long time. Hope to share some cool stories with everyone. And thank you Llerxt for sitting up til four in the morning typing codes to get your website back up and running!!! (Can ya picture it?)

See eveyone soon.
hear only the sound of the rain...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Welcome Bro! :D Nice to have you here. Yes, this is a fantastic site, the best Rush board on the net. 8) Come on in, have a seat, and play along!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Welcome, Geddysbro! We are a good lot, if a bit silly at times. :wink: You'll find no better board out there! Join in as often as you like, and we welcome your input. :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hello to Kevin and Geddysbro (love the handle)! Welcome and don't step in all the funny stuff all over the floor! There's lots! :wink:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Kares4Rush wrote:Hello to Kevin and Geddysbro (love the handle)! Welcome and don't step in all the funny stuff all over the floor! There's lots! :wink:
Sorry...been meaning to clean it up....
Draconator

I'm new too!

Post by Draconator »

Newbie, I am. :D
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

Drac baby! We're glad you're here! Don't I know you from somewhere?? ;)
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Hiya Drac man! Welcome and goodevening. Come on down to the pizza joint in Usless nonesence and if youclaim to be a newbie you ged free pizza. Alex makes it sometimes.
Triggerman Jigen

Post by Triggerman Jigen »

Howdy again, all! Not a noob, just the poster formerly known as Prime Mover. Been away from the boards for a short while, came back to find the place a little different (great job getting everything back to normal, By-Tor!).

Great to see everyone is still posting away... heading down to Useless Nonsense for some pizza now (is it free with a new handle, Aero?). :)

Hey tdawn, if you're still floating arond here, gimme a PM sometime. Later, everyone!
Better the Pride that resides
In a citizen of the world
Than the pride that divides
When a colorful rag is unfurled

- Territories -
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Awwwwwww, NOT a newbie. Too bad for you. cuz if you was, you couls ged a free pizza in H's place.
Onward and Upward!