My Precioussssss...

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Very :cool: ER.... congrats and best wishes in your new home. Maybe Rush can jam at your housewarming party!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh, ER, that is beautiful!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

by-tor wrote:A Saints' reject. :twisted:
you know why?? cause haslett didn't even give him a chance!! i bet you didn't even READ about their 1st game of the season against jacksonville..
As for Jake Delhomme...I HATE that guy!
you're just jealous.

you guys just hate him cause he's hot & you know he's better than your 'tom brady'. btw, for SMD, Jake Delhomme is the Panthers qb, who led the Panthers all the way to the Superbowl! i don't care if they won or not, after a 1-15 season, they were lucky to make it to the playoffs. you guys need to realize the POTENTIAL, here! if you've never watched Jake & Steve Smith in action, you're missing out.

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

happysmilies007 wrote:
you know why?? cause haslett didn't even give him a chance!! i bet you didn't even READ about their 1st game of the season against jacksonville..
As for Jake Delhomme...I HATE that guy!
you're just jealous.
I hate him because I'm a Rams fan. Bastard shredded us in the playoffs, including that stupid TD pass to win the game in OT.

THAT'S why.

:)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

Atleast they are all better than the Bills. Great pic ER I would like to build a room around that!!!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Well, Jake was a good backup, but I don't think he has what it takes to be a full time starter in this league. Last year, he (and the Panthers) had the advantage of a 1-15 schedule. The true test will come this year when their schedule is that of the NFC champs.

For those of you who don't know, in the NFL, the worse you do the previous year, the easier you schedule will be the next (outside of your division games, you'll play teams that did just as poor as you did the previous year). And it's just the opposite when you win. The Panthers for example, being the defending NFC Champs will play mostly teams who won / made the playoffs last year.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

happysmilies007 wrote:
you know why?? cause haslett didn't even give him a chance!! i bet you didn't even READ about their 1st game of the season against jacksonville.
I don't support Brooks much, but Haslett would have been a fool to use Delhome in the place of Brooks. And Jake wanted to start...which he knew wasn't going to happen in New Orleans for a long time to come. Jake's a good backup...better than most, but I don't think he has the skills to be a number one QB in this league.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

ER, man, sorry about that. 'shredded' isn't a very nice word anyway, & if you've noticed, the Panthers've mostly won their big games during OT. see? i told you he & Steve Smith were a great team!!

by-tor, that's the big question now. in all the draft articles this year that include the Panther's picks it's always 'will Delhomme be able to handle the pressure??' well, he's been signed for another 6 yrs to the tune of 38 mil, so i don't think he has much other choice..of course, my team had that much money riding on ME, i wouldn't do real well!

anyways, maybe this topic should be moved to the sports section! :P

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Schweeet! Congrats on the purchase and good for you for treating yourself to it. You deserve it! :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

PV wrote:Schweeet! Congrats on the purchase and good for you for treating yourself to it. You deserve it! :cool:
I couldn't agree more.

;)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...