MEETING RUSH

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shaman

MEETING RUSH

Post by shaman »

I posted this when I was a member of one of those "other" sites(lol) and got quite a coll response. I was just curious how many of you have met the boys. Details would be great
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

I haven't yet however I hope to this coming tour.

11th September 2004, Birmingham UK will be the day.
Bassist of Joe's Band

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Met Geddy and Alex in Nashville (whoo hoo!) and it was the experience of a lifetime! I haven't "met" Neil but he has personalized with my name something very dear to me. :)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I was with Kares in Nashville, met Ged and Al. :cool: A friend of a friend hooked us up with the meet and greet passes. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met them either.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Kares4Rush wrote:Met Geddy and Alex in Nashville (whoo hoo!) and it was the experience of a lifetime! I haven't "met" Neil but he has personalized with my name something very dear to me. :)

and what would that be if I may be so bold to ask?
Happy 2015!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

I once had 7th row floor on Alex's side so I'm quite familiar with his kneecaps..... does that count??
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

neilpeart_gal wrote:I was with Kares in Nashville, met Ged and Al. :cool: A friend of a friend hooked us up with the meet and greet passes. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met them either.
NPG!!! AAAGH!!! I TOTALLY forgot tell people on this thread that YOU were responsible for this happening!!! I guess it's still so fresh for me and the thread where it happened must have slipped down so far by now. :shock: :oops:

*Kares immediately goes into the familiar pose of "We're not worthy!"*

My forever debt and gratitude to this cool chicky who made it happen. :angel7:

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I don't think she was trying to correct you or look for some kudos Kares4cannotbreathewhenthinkingofthetimethatshemetGedandAl ;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

You're right, *nite, I wasn't. Doesn't matter to me really how we got there, except that I'm forever in debt to my pal Greg for the experience of a lifetime, for me and my friends! :cool: