Feedback on Vinyl

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

no wiat, whats this on the radio, *calls the radio" its not rush?! . you mean other bands exist?
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

My Feedback LP showed up from Rush Backstage this week (along with another shirt and a set of stickers, why not?). I played it last night on the retro looking CD/Tape/radio/record player I had gotten for my wife. It's been a looooooong time since I played an LP.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

Or an "EP" in this case. :-D
Bassist of Joe's Band

wcp

Post by wcp »

my brother just picked up the album at a Flea market, cost him 18 bucks lol but still packaged.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:my brother just picked up the album at a Flea market, cost him 18 bucks lol but still packaged.
WHAT? You're letting my hubby market fleas? :shock:

*Stalking me hoser brother*
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

wcp wrote:my brother just picked up the album at a Flea market, cost him 18 bucks lol but still packaged.
$18??

Is that a bargain or a rip off???

I bought it for ?8 in the UK.
Bassist of Joe's Band

wcp

Post by wcp »

haha i dunno! but i didn't buy it lol! i payed $10.99 for the cd and he paid $18 for the album if that gives you any idea.
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

wcp wrote:haha i dunno! but i didn't buy it lol! i payed $10.99 for the cd and he paid $18 for the album if that gives you any idea.
*Stalking me hoser bro*