Rush Tattoos

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

H3WMW

Rush Tattoos

Post by H3WMW »

Who has any Rush tattoos??

If you've got pics of them, please post here.

This is mine, the inukashuk from Test For Echo.......

Bassist of Joe's Band

YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Im seriously considering mocking up something to do on my back that would somehow incorporate as many album covers as I can. The idea started with a tophat and a pair of bunny ears sticking out of it.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

My hubby and I have been thinking of gedding some matching tattoos somewhere where my mother, who used to work in dermatology, would never see them. But, I really really really doubt he will go for anything Rush related.
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

I would !
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I have the Counterparts Nut & Bolt on my back left shoulder. Photo is on my site listed under my hompage thingy here.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

I betcha this would make a nice one eh ? I might just go and take it with me to the tattoo shop :-)

The Necromancer

Post by The Necromancer »

I was thinking of getting the 2112 starman... But from a distance it just sort of looks like a pentagram; then people might think I'm a satanist...
Wheels within whells, a spiral array
A pattern so grand and complex
Time after time, we loose sight of the way
Our causes can't see their effects

-The Necromancer
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

What? No one wants the wacky owl from the Fly By Night cover? ;)

I might get a tatt someday, but who knows! I don't drink, so it may never happen.
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

What would you ged, Ton?
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I was afraid of the pain, then when i got my first, i laughed my arse off at myself for being so chicken. Now i want MORE! I have plans for a Dragon above my left ankle, i have 2 right now, my first was not the Rush tattoo. Above my right ankle i have 2 Bass clef's, 1 turned around to face the other in a mirror image, creating a heart. I have to be even, so i need to find something for my right shoulder now hehehe.

I love that Geddy face, my husband would KILL me if i got that put onto me LOL!
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

You hear that H? No tatts of Jim!! :x
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

What I would ged Bash ? ....hmmm... :? let's see..must have something to do with my favourite Rush song...or at least ONE of my favourites (cause there's many favourites to choose from eh ?)

But I guess it would be something of a heart, with the word Rush very very close to it...catch my drift ?
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

:-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
The Necromancer

Post by The Necromancer »

*Lifesonite wrote:What? No one wants the wacky owl from the Fly By Night cover? ;) quote]

Yeh. That owl is pretty schweet.
Wheels within whells, a spiral array
A pattern so grand and complex
Time after time, we loose sight of the way
Our causes can't see their effects

-The Necromancer
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

LisaBug2112 wrote:I was afraid of the pain, then when i got my first, i laughed my arse off at myself for being so chicken. Now i want MORE!
Well, depending on the location, the 'pain' is different. I've got close to 100 hourse of ink on me, and with some, I barely noticed the needle, while others had me ready to scream.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!