Toronto Show

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Toronto Show

Post by Sir Myghin »

Hey folks, last ngith i watched the toronto show, not only was it amazing, but i also had the pleasure of meeting a few from this oard, great folks indeed. Before the show i'd heard the soundcheck with between the wheels, so typically i ahd to wait, impatiently to ehar it at the show, well worht it that song was amazing. I've never felt anything like this show, when geddy began to sing, i was hit with goosebumps, it was just so intense. I loved every minute of it. My lady, to my surprise did not drown in her drool despite her motuh hung open for the entire show. She had no idea what these guys can do so the drum solo nearly sent ehr into shock, we here have our great admires of the solo and what comes with it i suppose :-D . All in all thanks by-tor for being able to hook me up with tickets, sorry you couldn't make it. Pv and Panthanks for being able to find us and its was nice meeting you tohers also. next tour, i'm not missing them no matter what the cost.
Me

Post by Me »

Cool, Sir Myghin!

Nice to hear you had such a good time...
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

His RUSH cherry is officially "popped"!

Well done. Glad you had a great time.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You are gross, ER.
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

awip2062 wrote:You are gross, ER.
Didn't mean to offend your sensibilities, Grandma.

Better run along, your "stories" are coming on the wireless soon!

:twisted:

:-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Grandma? Grandma is it? Okay, since you is older than I, what I want to know is, why you yellin' a' me like that GREAT-Grampa? Turn yer hearin' aid up so's you can tell when you is yellin' and when you is talkin' for land sakes!
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

awip2062 wrote:Grandma? Grandma is it? Okay, since you is older than I, what I want to know is, why you yellin' a' me like that GREAT-Grampa? Turn yer hearin' aid up so's you can tell when you is yellin' and when you is talkin' for land sakes!
I'm sorry.

Where am I?

And who are you?

:?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

You are stuck in the land of fruits and nuts, dear. So sorry.

Who am I? Who am I? Shouldn't you be asking who YOU are? Isn't that the issue? An unexamined life is not worth living and all.
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Glad you had a good time. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:Grandma? Grandma is it? Okay, since you is older than I, what I want to know is, why you yellin' a' me like that GREAT-Grampa? Turn yer hearin' aid up so's you can tell when you is yellin' and when you is talkin' for land sakes!
Older than you he may be, but he's yet to reach puberty. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Alright Myghin! So, you met Jerry Stiller at the show too? 8)

by-tor wrote:
Once again, By-Tor hit the donkey on the face, or was it screw on the head? On second thought, lets not even go there.

Grandma!? Is there something that I should know about??? :shock:

H!!!!!!!!!!
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote:
It's nice to know that you're so interested in my sexual development, by-tor. But maybe you should move on to another man. It's for the best.

schuette

Post by schuette »

woooooooohoooooooooo :-D ...and now your lady has taste liking the drum solo ;-)
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
by-tor wrote:
It's nice to know that you're so interested in my sexual development, by-tor. But maybe you should move on to another man. It's for the best.

See, there you go, mind in the gutter....it has nothing to do with 'sexual development'....more along the lines of mental development. :razz: :twisted:
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote: See, there you go, mind in the gutter....it has nothing to do with 'sexual development'....more along the lines of mental development. :razz: :twisted:
Puberty is a reference to sexual development. Didn't they teach you anything at LSU?

:roll:

;)