Rush Tattoos

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

DutchRush wrote:What I would ged Bash ? ....hmmm... :? let's see..
But I guess it would be something of a heart, with the word Rush very very close to it...catch my drift ?
Awwwwwwwwwwwww......heel lief, Ton.

Where would you ged it?
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Yes the pain is Different, my ankle hurt more than my shoulder. Shoulder healed faster to, & i didnt need to do as many special things to it as my ankle.

At the Show i went to in June, there was a guy who had that owl on his back, yes it was Shweeeeet! He also had the same Counterparts one i do on his arm, was bigger than mine however. He had more, but he vanished before i could see.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

He vanished?!?!?!

Was he a ghost?
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

LMAO No, into the huge croud of Rushians. I wasnt about to become a stalker to find him either hehe, that is reserved for a different guy! :roll: :razz: :-D j/k
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hehehehehe okay, okay. But you don't stalk just any Rushian?
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

In my 2 years of being here where i live now, other than at the 2 shows i have been to, i have met 1 Rushian. At the end of the bread isle in a store, there it was, a huge muscular guy wearing a Rush T-shirt. I was like Hey man i LOVE Rush. We ended up blocking cart traffic for about 15-20 min LOL. He said he has been a fan for the whole 30 years, he likes going to the overseas shows a lot. Was the highlight of my day then. I really need another one about now, thats for sure.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I have Spider-man on my right shoulder, Animal from the Muppet Show on a drumset, on my left shoulder, And a multi picture wrap around my right ankle.

The ankle hurt way worse than BOTH shoulders.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

has anyone got a tat on the base of they're back....if you have was it sore to get it done?...thats where I'm wanting a tat but I dont like pain...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Out of all the places I have tattoos, the one which shouldn't have hurt much, hurt the most....

The location (upper right leg) is usually a pretty painless place, but it took almost 12 hours to complete, which I foolishly did all at once.

Don't know about the back...all of mine are on arms or legs.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
schuette

Post by schuette »

jings braver than I would be!!!....but it does look cool :-D
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Well, the plan was to get from my waist to my knees done completely in tribal. But along comes the wife, then comes a kid, and now it seems I have more important things to spend my money on.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Wow! by-tor, I don't usually comment on you but that tattoo just blew me AWAY! That is sooo cool! It's so good-looking and nicely done! I wish I had a "bawdy" comment for it but I don't.

NOYCE.

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Me

Post by Me »

cool picture DutchRush some good looking tats all. Myself not one I did however want to and still do, don't know why since I was around forteen to get my nipple pierced. :shock: Two of my daughters are into tatoos they both have them across the small of their backs around their ankles
shoulders and probably places I don't want to hear about.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

I have two tatts. One is on my right outer calf, just above the ankle of a butterfly with wings of fire. The other is a black and white Bengal tiger on my left, mid thigh. My butterfly hurt the worst (next to shin bone...ouch)

I want another tattoo. Not sure exactly yet what and where. Have a few ideas. Hairy really wants me to get one on my lower back "butt hat" as he would say. How bad does it hurt???????

If I get the one on the lower back, it would probably be something with three dolphins......Someone please let me know.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

OLS, my friend recently had an "Elizabethan cross" put on her lower back. She said it wasn't too bad. It's also quite attractive!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...