Toronto Show

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Puberty is a reference to sexual development. Didn't they teach you anything at LSU?

:roll:

;)
Maybe out in California puberty is only a sexual thing, but in the rest of the world puberty consists of changes to the body beyond the sexual development. Like a non-sexual indicator for you not having reached puberty lies in the fact that you still can't grow facial hair. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

by-tor wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:Puberty is a reference to sexual development. Didn't they teach you anything at LSU?

;)
Maybe out in California puberty is only a sexual thing, but in the rest of the world puberty consists of changes to the body beyond the sexual development. Like a non-sexual indicator for you not having reached puberty lies in the fact that you still can't grow facial hair. :twisted:
Oh, Geepers H. Crackers, man! Look it up! They must have a dictionary somewhere where you live....

Pu?ber`ty
n. 1. The earliest age at which persons are capable of begetting or bearing children, usually considered, in temperate climates, to be about fourteen years in males and twelve in females.
- Websters

Puberty refers to the process of physical changes (also termed sexual maturation) by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. - Wikipedia

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? You're probably referring to adolescence, more than puberty.

As for facial hair...I've always thought people with lots of facial hair were kind of suspicious...like they've got something to hide...

:twisted:

PS: Sorry, SM. by-tor has totally hijacked your thread. Blame him.

;)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Puberty refers to the process of physical changes (also termed sexual maturation) by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. - Wikipedia

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? You're probably referring to adolescence, more than puberty.
*sigh* So bitter. Just like California....only accepting part of the 'facts', and turning a deaf ear to the rest of the story. :twisted:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:As for facial hair...I've always thought people with lots of facial hair were kind of suspicious...like they've got something to hide...

Those who can, do. Those who can't, make excuses. :razz:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:PS: Sorry, SM. by-tor has totally hijacked your thread. Blame him.

;)
Bah!!! You and 'Grandma' went OT a long time ago. :lol:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

So like California, eh? That's an insult I can live with. What's that song..."Looking California, Feeling Minnesota"...

I would say you're "So Louisianna", but to my knowledge, you are able to read and have had no children with your sister, so...

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ROFLMAO
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:So like California, eh? That's an insult I can live with. What's that song..."Looking California, Feeling Minnesota"...

I would say you're "So Louisianna", but to my knowledge, you are able to read and have had no children with your sister, so...

Bah, Louisiana is so ahead of California, it isn't funny. In Louisiana, the majority of the population are US citizens. There's no Hollywood in Louisiana. There is no WEST Hollywood in Louisiana. And Louisiana has never elected a movie star as governor. :razz:
EndlesslyRocking

by-tor wrote: Bah, Louisiana is so ahead of California, it isn't funny.
Ahead of California? Uh...no.

There are "West Hollywoods" everywhere my friend. It's all part of Life's Rich Pagaent. Celebrate diversity and all that.

As for Governors, I don't think we'll be taking political advice from the state that elected Edwin Edwards (the most corrupt state politician of all time?) repeatedly.

Maybe we should start a poll, and ask people honestly, if they had to relocate, which would they choose? Hmm?

:razz:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

A poll eh?

Okay, consider it done!
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:There are "West Hollywoods" everywhere my friend. It's all part of Life's Rich Pagaent. Celebrate diversity and all that.
You forget...Louisiana....Deep South....rednecks with guns....they shoot diversity on sight. :lol:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:As for Governors, I don't think we'll be taking political advice from the state that elected Edwin Edwards (the most corrupt state politician of all time?) repeatedly.
Don't blame me, I voted for Romer and Duke. Besides, he was an honest corrupt politician...and from 'YOUR' party....a democrat. :twisted:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:Maybe we should start a poll, and ask people honestly, if they had to relocate, which would they choose? Hmm?
You're going to trust the average Joe's choice? Yeesh. That will be your downfall. :razz: :twisted:
EndlesslyRocking

Duke? As in David Duke?

:shock:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

EndlesslyRocking wrote:Duke? As in David Duke?

:shock:
Of course. Choice was Edwards or Duke. I knew Edwards was/is a crook, and what he would do to the state. At least with Duke, I knew he would either have been killed in office, or no lawmakers would have sided with him...either way he doesn't help the state (like Edwards), but he also doesn't hurt the state (unlike Edwards). :-D
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

Sir M, I'm glad you and you lady friend enjoyed the show. It was a great pleasure to meet you both and I trust that you two made it back home OK and didn't miss your bus. Our trip "home" consisted of riding on the top of the double decker bus and about gedding our heads chopped off from the low bridge. Perhaps that's why ther is no top to the double deckers?????

Hee hee!!!! :-D
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

EndlesslyRocking wrote: PS: Sorry, SM. by-tor has totally hijacked your thread. Blame him.

;)
its alright and humourous hehe., beside can't argue with him i'll get banned :D
EndlesslyRocking

Sir Myghin wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote: PS: Sorry, SM. by-tor has totally hijacked your thread. Blame him.

;)
its alright and humourous hehe., beside can't argue with him i'll get banned :D
If that were true, many of us would be long gone.

Still this thread yielded one thing: a new bumper sticker idea....

Louisiana....we shoot diversity on sight.

LOL!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I like it!

And, by-tor has only banned one person, and that was not because the individual disagreed with him. He doesn't really shoot diversity on sight, but then again, he did move out of LA, so maybe he moved not cuz he needed a job that was in NY, but cuz he really ISN'T a redneck Louisianan!
Onward and Upward!