New Band

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

New Band

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Anyone hear of Endochine? I soooooo Love their sound, their first CD was released this Tues. I cannot find it except for online & cant afford it that way. :cry: Anyway check them out if you like.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Never heard of them. How do you know of them?
Onward and Upward!
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

Well its kinda a long story, well for typing it out. The tv is usually running behind me while i am sitting here at my comp, well for a while i kept hearing this song from a commercial & LOVED it. One day i looked at the tv & seen it was an Arizona Jeans commercial, so i went to their site & they had a little player to listen to. It had the bands name, & the whole song, i fell in love even more, so looked the name up, found out the release of their first album, & now i cant find it around here. Cant order it right now either, costs too much for me at the moment. :cry:
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I see, that is cool.

Haven't heard the commercial though.
Onward and Upward!