By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone have any extra..........

Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush For Sale or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Anyone have any extra.......... Reply with quote

LED lighted RUSH Necklace thingy they had at the shows this year? I did not know about those until it was too late, & I REALLY want one BAAAD! So if anyone has any for sale (at a reasonable price, im not rich) i would appriciate it. Just PM me or email me please.
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
H3WMW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's this???

LED light Rush thingys???

Hmmm. I might have to buy one of these next month.

Bassist of Joe's Band

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
by-tor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try the Backstage Club?
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i keep looking on backstage everyday lol. I have got to get one, i am very mad at myself for not investigating while at the show. But you know how now days body lights are very popular, so i just thought it was a thing the ampitheater sold at all shows. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Sad
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOT They have them now at backstage!!! Got to wait til tomorrow tho to order.
H3WMW

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here it is.........

I've got to get me one of them in just over a week's time.

Bassist of Joe's Band

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck Yeah!!! Mine has been ordered!!!
Rushgirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one at the 1st show I went to and it's still in the package - I guess I'll put it into my collection of RUSH stuff now. Totally forgot to wear it! Duh Confused
LisaBug2112

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine on friday, will order another soon as i can, that way i have 1 i can wear & one for my collection. I will be getting a part time job, so i can get these things now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush For Sale or Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: