bought some books

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

bought some books

Post by Sir Myghin »

Yesterday, i was at the mall with soem freinds, . trying not to spend my precious money as university is damned expensives ( those whores). and i ended up in , a coles, so i figured onebook won'thurt me, and i finally found a copy of ghost rider, UNFORTUNATELY i also saw a copy of travelling music beside it, so i had to buy that too , so 50$ later, i ahve books to read, asside from school books, becuase my willpower failed, reading ghost rider now, and i'm enjoying it alot, bought time ig et to read it
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I've just finished it ( had to order it from Amazon as, according to Waterstones, no-one's importing it into the UK). I loved it.

Apparently, both my in-laws are reading it at the moment (I lent it to my father-in-law to read and his wife keeps grabbing it).
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, if you are going to waste yer money (just kidding!), no better books for it.
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

what happened to your supposed 'mastery' of the English language??!!

:P

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
schuette

Post by schuette »

$50 for the 2 books is okai, Ghost Rider over here is about ?22 which is just under $40
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

happysmilies007 wrote:what happened to your supposed 'mastery' of the English language??!!

:P

i only use such skills when i'm not lazy and with ym engineering workload, ym free time is pretty lazy .

and wow schue i paid 22$ and 24$ each prior to tax those prices are lude
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Sir Myghin wrote:i only use such skills when i'm not lazy and with ym engineering workload, ym free time is pretty lazy .
:shock:

i am in disbelief!

:shock:

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Me

Re: bought some books

Post by Me »

Sir Myghin wrote:Yesterday, i was at the mall with soem freinds, . trying not to spend my precious money as university is damned expensives ( those whores). and i ended up in , a coles, so i figured onebook won'thurt me, and i finally found a copy of ghost rider, UNFORTUNATELY i also saw a copy of travelling music beside it, so i had to buy that too , so 50$ later, i ahve books to read, asside from school books, becuase my willpower failed, reading ghost rider now, and i'm enjoying it alot, bought time ig et to read it
I agree (whores) what gives them the right? I got Ghost Rider and Traveling Music. I'm starting a book club, anyone that would like to read either or I'll send it to
USA mail book rate which is rather cheap. One condition you send them to another person after you read, sign the back and maybe someday I'll get them back with thousand of signatures and of course the all important remark. What ever taking money out of you know whos pocket :shock:
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey, Kev, I will take you up on that. Sounds good. Another Rushian had offered to lend me Travelling Music when she is done with it, but I rather like the idea of signing it and passing it on and it eventually making its way back to you after having travelled through many hands.

So, send Travelling Music here, please. :-D
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

OK, look for it next week T. Still got Ghost Rider anyone else?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.