Take a look at this

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Take a look at this

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

http://www.stormaid.com/guitar43.html

I think I'm gonna cry.

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwan
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I got alexcited when I saw that.
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

So did I
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

*DROOL*

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Looks like the bidding is closed, and it went for $3125. I'm surprised we didn't hear about this beforehand.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Rush was the 4th highest sale, behind ZZ Top ($5500.00), Shakira ($4000.00), and Alan Jackson ($3500.25).

Who the fuck is Shakira?!?!?!?!?! :x
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Monkey Wrench

Post by Monkey Wrench »

ZZ Top? Two clowns.What a joke.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Not bad for a band that the critics and DJs hate.
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

by-tor wrote:Rush was the 4th highest sale, behind ZZ Top ($5500.00), Shakira ($4000.00), and Alan Jackson ($3500.25).

slobber
Monkey Wrench

Post by Monkey Wrench »

They (critics and some Dj's) probably like Britney Spears and Christine Agulara too.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
by-tor wrote:Rush was the 4th highest sale, behind ZZ Top ($5500.00), Shakira ($4000.00), and Alan Jackson ($3500.25).

[pic of ho]

slobber
So her talent is tits, eh? I noticed they had a Britney Spears guitar there too, but being that the sale price on it was well below that of the top sellers, maybe we're in luck, and this is telling us that her 15 minutes is just about up. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

by-tor wrote: So her talent is tits, eh? I noticed they had a Britney Spears guitar there too, but being that the sale price on it was well below that of the top sellers, maybe we're in luck, and this is telling us that her 15 minutes is just about up. :twisted:
I got a kick out of her offering to perform at the republican national convention and being politely turned down. :P
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

ElfDude wrote:I got a kick out of her offering to perform at the republican national convention and being politely turned down. :P
I think what I hate most about that tart is that she's from my home state. Contrary to what ER thinks :razz: there's alot in Louisiana to be proud of, and the music is a big part of that. I mean here's a state which is responsible for two forms of music (Jazz and Zydeco), some incredible artists (Aaron Neville, Louis Armstrong, etc.), and what's out legacy now? Britney 'Fucking" Spears. I grew up about 15 miles from her hometown, and the only thing in her neck of the woods is 100% redneck trailor trash.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

For what it's worth, I didn't even know she was from Louisiana. *shugs*
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?