well named cat ;)

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

YYZed

Post by YYZed »

happysmilies007 wrote:aww..what a handsome cat, yyzed!

schu, my brother's cat is just like that, only she still bites when you pet her. she's very touchy! the other night she was on my nightstand looking out the window, i reached over to turn the volume down on the radio & she kept biting me! my brother heard me say "T'POL, NO!!" & came in to 'rescue' his 'poor little baby' so i told him what happened & he said "well then, don't turn the volume down! some sacrifices have to be made, carolynn!" omigoodness, i just got soooooo mad!! my brother & his cat are a match made in Heaven. they're both stubborn, mean, & annoying.

carolynn :evil:
:) cool.

Newt bites too. He was wild- straight from the woodpile. He is mostly tame now but gets kinda mean sometimes. He likes "Lessons" from 2112. But I can't play it too loud for him. He sits by the speaker. I think he likes the feel of the base speaker.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

When most cats walk around it looks like they've got the bass line from some jazz tune playing in their heads.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

I actually have FIVE cats...
Names: Jack, Molly, Polly, Ziggy and Dusty (The last two were named by my wife who is a big David Bowie fan).

Most of the time they are pretty placid, roaming the surrounding countryside hellbent on rodent and avian genocide like all normal felines.

However, woe betide any other cat who attempts to scale our garden wall. Believe me, WMD has nothing on our lot of hissing, spittng machines in defense of their "territory"
Ach, if Dougie was here he'd tell you himself....
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Currently we have five cats. Three live inside only. They are siblings who were born under H's bed on her 15th birthday. The eldest is her kitty, a short, smooth-hair named Mask. The middle is a long hair, white, deaf male named Yarrow, who is Eagle's kitty. The youngest is Turkey, a long hair Siamese-ish kitty, who thinks I am her human, but she is Bear's. Then we have an outside kitty named RoadKill who is a Maine Coon and loves to (literally) give hugs, who is H's. Last, we have Mariel, also H's who is a beautiful long haired black kitty who lives outside and in my godmother's house (Dan kicked her out of ours for peeing on stuff).

We used to have two more, but they got hit. The momma of our three indoor ones was named Mouse. She was all white short hair, who got hit on my birthday. Then we lost Goobie, a short hair tabby who used to like to sit on Dan's shoulders while he used the chain saw to keep the trees equal.
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

they are, schu! glad someone understands!! :-D

you have a lotta cats, t!! yyzed, i think it must be a natural instinct they have or something.. :wink: Elfie, i sure do wish our cats were that cool! *sigh*

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Maybe we should sic all our kitties on the ones around here who don't like them. Like By-Tor and Dweeb?

Oh, I neglected to mention my godmother's two kitties. We have seven on the property (had nine).
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Here's me kitty Mask
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

*kicks mask*
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

great idea, t!!

the most kitties we've ever had was about a year ago when we had four & after my cat Keiko died, we got two more (Miles and Tripp), and they both died within less than a week of when we got them. Tripp was about three weeks old & still drinking from a little eye dropper..he was so cute! we kept those two in the bathroom & whenever i'd sit down with them, he was so tiny he'd just curl into a little ball on my foot! i miss those two.. :cry: *sigh*

H, that's an ADORABLE kitty!! i can see why you named him/her Mask! :-D

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
spiders_are_eating_me

Post by spiders_are_eating_me »

awip2062 wrote:I have a guy friend, one who USED to post here, who loves kitties.
Hmmmmmm.....I wonder who......??? :???: :???:
You will never find true happiness. Whatcha gonna do, cry about it?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Maff, your grammar is terrible for a writer! "I wonder who?" Sigh

*poke in the ear with my correcting pen*
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

You're not gonna tell me it's, "I wonder whom?"...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Actually, it is who, but I had to pick on Stat.

LOL

ROFL!

Had ya going there, Maff! Bahahahahahahahaha!
Onward and Upward!
YYZed

Post by YYZed »

happysmilies007 wrote:great idea, t!!

the most kitties we've ever had was about a year ago when we had four & after my cat Keiko died, we got two more (Miles and Tripp), and they both died within less than a week of when we got them.
:( What happened?
schuette

Post by schuette »

spiders_are_eating_me wrote:
awip2062 wrote:I have a guy friend, one who USED to post here, who loves kitties.
Hmmmmmm.....I wonder who......??? :???: :???:

your back!!!.....welcome back :-D