By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classic Rock

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ogg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Classic Rock Reply with quote

The October issue of 'Classic Rock' will feature Rush on the cover and 16 pages of text including Geddy and Alex answering fan's questions, a story by long time Rush correspondent Geoff Barton (author of the 2112 and A Farewell to Kings tourbooks) on the "Sword and Sorcery" phase, and an interview with Neil Peart covering a variety of topics including his plans to write a book about the R30 tour. The magazine should be available in the U.S. in October.

also,
On August 3rd, Rush appeared live from XM's "state-of-the-art performance studio" in Washington, DC with 40 lucky fans selected from over 200 entries in an XM contest. Geddy and Alex did a Q&A session and performed unplugged renditions of "Resist" and "Heart Full of Soul". The taped show will be simulcast on XM Live at 8 p.m. EST Oct. 10th, with replays Oct. 11th, 19th, 28th and Nov. 6th .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a great issue. Ged and Al answer questions sent in by fans, some of which are very funny, and the interview with Neil is very positive and interesting.
happysmilies007

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't WAIT til it comes out! thanks for the fyi, Ogg!

carolynn Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: