WEEK 5

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

just so you guys know..

if we'd had Stephen Davis, we coulda won that. then again, if we didn't have an idiot playing pitcher with the penalty flag, we coulda at least gone into OT. *sigh*

the reason we're sucking so bad is cause we're missing our best WR, we were down to our 3rd string runningback, & we had more like a front two than a front four. so there!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

9-5. Fucking Packers. :x
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, no shit. There were upsets a plenty this week. The funny thing is that we all picked Green Bay this week. In fact, we all picked within 3 games of each other this time. So for the most part, no one took the week by storm, it was all really close.................... AWH RATS !!!

Hey By-Tor, maybe next week you'll finally pick better than OLS.........hehe. :razz:
Seeing as she has out picked me every week EXCEPT for this one...WHB. :cool:
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Final results for week 5:

Kazz 8
Bytor 9
WHB 9
OLS 8
HS 7
Soup 7
DAC 8
--------------

Standings
Bytor 49
OLS 49
DAC 48
Soup 48
WHB 46
KAZZ 37
HS 37
ER 29

Has anybody heard from ER? I miss having him around here.
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Walkinghairball wrote:Hey By-Tor, maybe next week you'll finally pick better than OLS.........hehe. :razz:
I not only out picked her this week, but pulled into a tie for the overall lead. :twisted:

Fucking Packers. :x

And my upset pick (Houston) almost pulled it out.

And the fucking Lambs in OT....what the hell is up with that????

I don't even want to talk about my Saints. :( :cry:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If we were nice, we'd give Soup an extra point for picking Detroit over Atlanta.

Good thing we're not nice. :-D :twisted:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

You know I was sitting here thinking we could make this a little more interesting by having an upset special pick. You guess correct you get an extra point, however if you miss you lose 2 points. Something like that, the game you pick though the underdog would have to be a true dog ie Miami over NE. You would not have to make an underdog pick if you did not want to either. Your thoughts?
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

The best ESPN 'expert' (Mike Golic) has 47 correct picks to this point. Here we are, just a little Rush fan board, out-picking ESPN....

ESPN Picks
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

And we beat Salisbury steak. I can't stand him even though he did get on the Colt bandwagon this year... In the words of Dan Marino "If Salisbury was standing on the beach he could not throw the ball in the ocean."
Happy 2015!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

so..since Carolina's now prob considered an underdog..when we get our team back, i'll be livin large & y'all'll be eatin me dust! :P

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!