100 Greatest Rock Ensembles

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oaky, so are you offering to do a showoing for all us By-torians?
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:Oaky, so are you offering to do a showoing for all us By-torians?
Sure! C'mon over!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, I gotta play in church tomorrow and then there is a potluck, but H and I will head on down after that.

*looks up Elfie's address*
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

You're crossing practicly half the nation just to see some girls Bash ?!? tsk tsk tsk....always had the slightest impression that you were nuts !! ....really now.. :roll:
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

DutchRush wrote:You're crossing practicly half the nation just to see some girls Bash ?!? tsk tsk tsk....always had the slightest impression that you were nuts !! ....really now.. :roll:
They don't bash, they play strings, woodwinds, reeds, and percussion!

Well... at the very end of the show when Yes plays Roundabout for an encore, nearly all the girls in the orchestra come running onstage behind them and dance through the whole thing. They even got Steve Howe to smile! :shock:

Nowhere else can you see Yes performing in front of a bunch of dancing girls. It's really fun!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Ooooppppssss....Elfie !! sorry, but I didn't mean that "they" ( * the girls )Bash, haha...I'm using Bash as a nickname for the AwipDawnster really, haha..So that was what I ment... * sorry, my fault ! hahaha... :-D
Oh yeah ! and another thing...are you sure these girls were really Dutch Elfie, 'cause I heard it somewhere that they were actually German ( * ain't too much of a difference, but never the less....)
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

DutchRush wrote:Ooooppppssss....Elfie !! sorry, but I didn't mean that "they" ( * the girls )Bash, haha...I'm using Bash as a nickname for the AwipDawnster really, haha..So that was what I ment... * sorry, my fault ! hahaha... :-D
Oh yeah ! and another thing...are you sure these girls were really Dutch Elfie, 'cause I heard it somewhere that they were actually German ( * ain't too much of a difference, but never the less....)
Looking at their website... I don't know how to tell the difference. I only speak English and French.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Tonny, it isn't halfway across the nation from me to Elfie. He is one of my nearer By-Torian friends.
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

awip2062 wrote:Tonny, it isn't halfway across the nation from me to Elfie. He is one of my nearer By-Torian friends.
Heh... it's only 25% of the way across... something like that. :)