By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rush covers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaelMwithascrubbrush

Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I've considered emigrating to the Great White North, 'cause it's like a beauty way to go, eh. Like B.C. is gorgeous, and I haven't been to Toronto or Winnepeg or Calgary or Montreal or Nova Scotia or Edmonton, but like I want to eh.
by-tor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcp wrote:
good work indeed, but Myghin is right....Canada is awesome...we have fish! and......lumber! ohhhh ya!

Bah, when I went to Penticton in BC to visit my wife's family during Christmas, there was all this cold white shit on the ground, they tried to make me eat french fries with what looked like cottage cheese and brown gravy on them, they misspelled all their words (like color, flavor, etc.), and they didn't even take me baby seal clubbing. Twisted Evil
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
wcp wrote:
good work indeed, but Myghin is right....Canada is awesome...we have fish! and......lumber! ohhhh ya!

Bah, when I went to Penticton in BC to visit my wife's family during Christmas, there was all this cold white shit on the ground, they tried to make me eat french fries with what looked like cottage cheese and brown gravy on them, they misspelled all their words (like color, flavor, etc.), and they didn't even take me baby seal clubbing. Twisted Evil

the white shit, is snow, it is a nuisance we have to shovel the damned stuff, or i do while dad loafs lol. once again poutine sucks. the proper spellings are as follows colour honour flavour neighbour ETC. you spell wrong you lazy yanks! Razz
wcp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN Canada we give the letter U meaning....that's our new slogan

"Come to Canada and respect the U!"

how much work to put an extra u in places, makes the u feel a lot more wanted! and you guys pronounce Z wrong! IT"S NOT Z! its Zed! ZED! the correct pronunciation of YYZ is YYZED! ZED!! get with the program!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcp wrote:

how much work to put an extra u in places, makes the u feel a lot more wanted! and you guys pronounce Z wrong! IT"S NOT Z! its Zed! ZED! the correct pronunciation of YYZ is YYZED! ZED!! get with the program!

Laughing Blame it on Merriam Webster, who wrote the first American English dictionary and got kind of linguistically nationalistic...changed a bunch of spellings and altered some definitions to differentiate from the limey Brits.
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcp wrote:

See, we're not lazy...just thrifty. You know how much extra money it costs to print out all those u's? And instead of printing out three letters for z (zed), we just print one. That's why you Canucks don't have 'THE BOMB'....you spend all your money on extra letters. Laughing
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:
Laughing Blame it on Merriam Webster, who wrote the first American English dictionary and got kind of linguistically nationalistic...changed a bunch of spellings and altered some definitions to differentiate from the limey Brits.

I tease my wife about (or should I say aboot?) that all the time. We'll be comparing something in Canada to something in the US, and I'll tell her that Canada's not even a real country...that they all want to be Brits. She'll say that they're not....claim that it was Canadians who burnned down the White House during the War of 1812....claim that Canada invented basketball....etc. So I'll just tell her to come talk to me when, "Canada grows a pair, and kicks the Queen off of their money". Laughing

It's a good thing we'd like each other. Twisted Evil
wcp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I tease my wife about (or should I say aboot?) that all the time. We'll be comparing something in Canada to something in the US, and I'll tell her that Canada's not even a real country...that they all want to be Brits. She'll say that they're not....claim that it was Canadians who burnned down the White House during the War of 1812....claim that Canada invented basketball....etc. So I'll just tell her to come talk to me when, "Canada grows a pair, and kicks the Queen off of their money".

we did burn your white house down muhahahahahaha, though you messed York up pretty good....basketball...who cares about that?.......and our money be prettier than yours! all those nice colours, we got red and blue...and purple. And you were the British not us! lol technically we were French....then you Brits came and took over, then you Brits came and settled then you Brits decided you didn't wanna be Brit anymore....and the other brits were like no we wanna be Brit why you have to go be that way? we are gonna stay here and form New Brunswick....and become conservatives...blah blah blah aren't i a nice Tory? bah blah blah....

and we don't spell Z Zed we just pronounce it that way lol.
plus....we have Poutine mmmmmmmmmm yum yum. Smile
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcp wrote:
we did burn your white house down muhahahahahaha, though you messed York up pretty good....basketball...who cares about that?.......and our money be prettier than yours! all those nice colours, we got red and blue...and purple. And you were the British not us! lol technically we were French....then you Brits came and took over, then you Brits came and settled then you Brits decided you didn't wanna be Brit anymore....and the other brits were like no we wanna be Brit why you have to go be that way? we are gonna stay here and form New Brunswick....and become conservatives...blah blah blah aren't i a nice Tory? bah blah blah....

Do you have phone books up there in Canada? If so, look up a good shrink, call him up, and make an appointment for yourself. Twisted Evil
wcp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm to poor for a shrink, but i'll put it on me Christmas list!

you don't like poutine but do you like buttertarts? mmmmmmmmmnow those are good!
Aerosmitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcp wrote:

I AIN'T NO BRIT! The Brits didn't like my people. Razz I'm an ignorant savage.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aerosmitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcp wrote:
i'm to poor for a shrink, but i'll put it on me Christmas list!

I teenk I shall put it on my Xmas list right under a life for Chris...a shrink for Craiggy-poo...yes...Craig is in need of shrinking.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:

I tease my wife about (or should I say aboot?) that all the time. We'll be comparing something in Canada to something in the US, and I'll tell her that Canada's not even a real country...that they all want to be Brits. She'll say that they're not....claim that it was Canadians who burnned down the White House during the War of 1812....claim that Canada invented basketball....etc. So I'll just tell her to come talk to me when, "Canada grows a pair, and kicks the Queen off of their money". Laughing

It's a good thing we'd like each other. Twisted Evil

but we did do all that stuff by-tor, we also supply all your yank hockey teams with the best players, anotehr sport we made, and you took our football and twisted it to crap and claimed you invented it. and is it our fault the creator of your dictionary was slack jawed and couldn't spell?
KaelMwithascrubbrush

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, and you Kanuks also made that bacon that tastes so yummy on pizzas Very Happy mmmmmmmmmmmm Very Happy
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats not to love about canada Twisted Evil take that bytor !
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Live All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: