Announcement: Support for Candidates Day

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Good bye, good ridance, and enjoy your enternal separation from the Lord and savior, you endulge far to deeply in others salvation and neglect your own, i pity you.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
wcp

Post by wcp »

hello Augie,

how did you get your sickness?

if ya hate the government so much...why don't you move?

have you actually looked for a job that will pay you 200,000$ a year? if not then you are limiting your own happyness no one else is.

you talk about your happyness an awful lot but what if my happyness entails me not paying for your healthcare?

you still have yet to explain what your disease is

your book who will publish it? who will write it considering your to weak?

what has Aerosmitten done besides express her views? why must you chop her down because of it?

justa few questions
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Wow, I must be "well loved" by Augie, I was mention quite a few times in the poster who goes by the name of Augie's posts. 8) But I am saddened, this poster didn't say goodbye to me before leaving for the last time. (Though I do wonder if this poster is going to be back or not..just idle curriosity)
Augie wrote:
To Awip... I wish you luck in dealing with your daughter (AS). I think she is going to be trouble in the future.
Why? Because I'm strong willed and not afraid to defend myself, esp against bullies?

Ohh, and I am disapointed...Augie threatened me and said he was gonna AND I QUOTE
retaliate with all means necessary.
I asked him what he was going to do, and he never responded. :(

Goodbye to you, Augie, goodbye.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hey! I wasn't supporting you! I strongly disagree with a lot of the things you've said, especially the things you've said about certain people. You've been very rude, I was only trying to keep people on topic.

We aren't jerks here. Never have we all gotten together and picked on someone. You are the jerk and that's why people got upset at you. You've said some very nasty and stupid things. I won't miss you.

Of course, it doesn't mean that I hate you, good luck with the book :P Some topics aren't meant for a Rush board.
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Aerosmitten wrote: (Though I do wonder if this poster is going to be back or not..just idle curriosity)
This place is addictive! No one leaves forever! :evil:

Heck, I made such a bloody fool of myself in here a few months ago and announced I was leaving. But it's too cool a place to not come back to (especially when so many nice people are PMing you and asking when you're coming back). Well, obviously I'm here again... but I was so ashamed of my behavior I couldn't come back without asking forgiveness of the two people I thought I'd insulted and offended the worst. Fortunately, they were very gracious. Thanks again.

But yeah, nobody leaves forever!
*Lifesonite wrote: We aren't jerks here.
Hey, speak for yourself, buddy! The PM's I get aren't exclusively nice, y'know... I know where I stand...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Elfie, you are not a jerk. You may have behaved badly sometimes, but we all do from time to time. And you did apologize. Anyway, there is a difference between being unliked by some and being a jerk.
Onward and Upward!