Joe Satriani Song..idk what it is!!

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

happysmilies007

Joe Satriani Song..idk what it is!!

Post by happysmilies007 »

if anybody listens to John Boy & Billy in the mornings or Mr. Bill or Jeff Kent, that's our 99.7 here in NC, & i NEED to know, they play a Joe Satriani song, just one, & i have no clue what it's called!! i'm positive it's him, but if it's not, it MIGHT be somebody who sounds just like him..though i seriously doubt it. i've listened to 30sec previews of ALL his songs on iTunes, & they don't have it. it irks me that i can't find it..& it's like..the best song EVER!! i must find it!! ANY help ANYBODY could offer me would be GREAT!!

btw..i was listening to that song last night on the radio after the post game wrapup show & they cut it off just after the intro to have some tard come onto the show!! GRRRRRR!! so i yelled at him & just to show how mad i was, i turned the station & listened to Delilah!! HA!!

so anyways, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE lemme know if you know what this song is called!! if i can figure out some of the notes, i MIGHT be able to post tabs or just notes & m/b somebody'll recognize them!! :-D

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Monkey Wrench

Post by Monkey Wrench »

I wish I could hear about 2 seconds of the song because I would know what it is. Satch is totally awesome.
happysmilies007

i wish i could let you listen to it man!! i can't think of any way to describe it other than maybe trying to figure out the beat on my metronome!! grrrr!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Monkey Wrench

Post by Monkey Wrench »

I've heard Satriani played on my hometown team rap up before. Don't know if it's the same but I'll pay more attention next time. Maybe by coincidence it is the same.
happysmilies007

i really hope so!! i have no clue what's happened to this song, it's disappeared from his site as well if it belongs to him. makes me uneasy! my dad's told me that's Joe, & it sounds just EXACTLY like him, but it doesn't make any sense that it's not anywhere i look!! :?

thanks again dude!

D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

I miss John Boy and Billy. I used to listen to them every day when I lived in NC.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
happysmilies007

i'd miss em too!! they have several different stations across the US, there might be one near you. go to http://www.thebigshow.com/00webcast/webcast.html & you can give yourself a subscription online if you're that desperate! i'd miss listening to them on the way to work. BUT, if you just wanna visit the site, just go to http://www.thebigshow.com/ & you can fool around as much as you like.