Guess Who is Endorsing Kerry *serious political stuff*

Open discussion about the world we live in today. Topics in here can get heated, but please keep it civil.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

awip2062 wrote:So, do we ged to invade France instead? :-D
Invade? Hardly. Just send the North Dakota National Guard over there, and they'll surrender. :twisted:

What the hell would we do with all that cheese though? :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

by-tor wrote:
awip2062 wrote:So, do we ged to invade France instead? :-D
Invade? Hardly. Just send the North Dakota National Guard over there, and they'll surrender. :twisted:

What the hell would we do with all that cheese though? :-D
Heck with the cheese... it was the pasteries that I loved when I lived there.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Doesn't Alex like cheese? Couldn't we just give it to him for all his hard work over the years?
Onward and Upward!
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Back to awip's original topic, exactly who is supporting who here?

As many of you know, the U.S. got a present from Osama Bin Laden last Friday. Osama sent us a video tape of himself. Part of it contained the same sort of threat Al Quaeda made on Spain before their election... "vote for the guy I want you to or suffer the consequnces".

But he also said some stuff that is really out of character for him... stuff that sounds strangely familiar. I'll give three examples.

Osama: Now we're in the fourth year after September 11th. Bush continues to mislead you about the real reasons. Therefore what happened could be repeated.

John Kerry: Bush has not told the truth to the American people about why we went to war and how the war is going. Misleading our nation into war in Iraq makes you unfit to lead our country.

Sounds like somebody has given Osama some new talking points. Osama and Kerry say the same thing, but John Kerry said it first. John Kerry it said on September 20th. Let's look at another one.

Osama: President Bush was preoccupied by talking to children. He was talking to children how to treat their goats and sheep and animals at the same time that 50,000 people, American people were in danger, and this gave us three times the time we needed to attack the towers.

John Kerry: Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, "America is under attack," I would have told those kids very politely, nicely, that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to, and I would have attended to it.

Now, months before making this statement, John Kerry himself admitted to being paralyzed for 40 minutes in his office in the Senate before they ran out of there when the Pentagon was hit and the World Trade Center was hit. John Kerry was paralyzed far longer than the president of the United States. But that's not the real point here. The question is, where did this accusation come from? This comes straight out of the Michael Moore movie. Could Moore be the speech writer for both Kerry and Bin Laden?

Bin Laden: When Bush the father visited the region, he learned from the regimes there how to be a dictator, and he learned oppression and exploiting wealth from our people.

John Kerry Sept. 8th: The Saudi royal family that said as far as they're concerned in the U.S. presidential election, it's Bush all the way. Well, I want an America that relies on its own ingenuity, on our own intervention, not the Saudi royal family.

Bin Laden compares Bush to the dictators of the Saudi royal family, and John Kerry has done so previously. And of course in Michael Moore's movie there's a huge segment devoted to that. When Bush the father visited the region he learned from the regimes there how to be a dictator.

Okay, I said three examples, but let's throw in a fourth.

Osama: And at the same time he learned how to play around with elections at the time that they need it most as what happened in Florida.

John Kerry: I've met folks down in Florida, I've met folks in other states in the country, and they come up to me and they tell me, "You know, I went down there to vote. I was registered, but they told me I wasn't. By the time I was able to figure it out, it was too late." 57,000 votes in Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, just weren't counted. A million African-Americans were disenfranchised in the last election.

All lies, of course. There weren't 57,000 votes not counted. There were no blacks disenfranchised. And if they were, it was by the Democrats who ran the election offices in the counties that Gore wanted recounted. But forget that. Here we have the terrorist, Osama bin Laden, who proudly in the same tape claims credit for murdering 3,000 Americans, and sends out a tape three days before the election designed to scare us, but what does he do? He blames Bush as though he's a Florida resident. He wouldn't care about the internal politics of this country, and if he does it's patently obvious who he favors. We're supposed to believe a man who had the power within an hour and a half to murder 3,000 Americans using our own equipment, our own airplanes, our own security system, worried about vote counting in Florida? This guy's never been elected to anything, he doesn't believe in elections, and all of a sudden he wants us to believe he's concerned that Bush is a bad guy because he stole votes in Florida?

So, who's supporting who? Is Kerry supporting Bin Laden or is Bin Laden supporting Kerry?
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Interesting, Elfie.
Onward and Upward!