Alex returns to the Ritz in Naples, Florida

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Julie

Alex returns to the Ritz in Naples, Florida

Post by Julie »

PRO-AM UPDATE: The team of pro Kenny Perry and amateurs Tom Ouverson, Steve Finley, Lawrence Taylor and Alex Lifeson has the lead after a 51 in the shambles format.
Yes, that is the Lawrence Taylor who is the Hall of Famer from the New York Giants.
And yes that is the Alex Lifeson who is the guitarist for the band Rush. The amateur groups typically stay the same and play with a different pro for today's second round.

:???:
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

WOW. I'm surprised Lerxst is still hanging out in Naples. Alex and LT, what a team!!! Keep it up, guys!
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

LT ended Joe Theismann's career. As LT put it..... " I BROKE JOE".....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

3 travelers wrote:LT ended Joe Theismann's career. As LT put it..... " I BROKE JOE".....
I will never forget that moment. When Joe's leg snapped in half, it was disgusting.

I saw Joe a couple of years later at Redskins training camp. He was wearing shorts and the injured leg still looked pretty nasty.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart