Baseball

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

uh..... By-tor?? Its going to be tough living with ER in the offseason if this continues. :-D
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I'm not worried. My A's will prevail. It's fate (even though I don't believe in fate.) :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

by-tor wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Same ole same ole?

Ichiro is about to break a record that is over 80 years old and he says same ole same ole?!?!?!?
Not to burst your bubble, but the hits record is really low on the importance meter for baseball records. :twisted:
True, but hey, we M's fans will take what little we can ged this year.
Onward and Upward!
Julie

Post by Julie »

Clint and RaeRae are at the game tonight. I got stung by a swarm of yellow yackets so I stayed home to sit in the tub.

But what a yucky game!!! :o
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Let me be the first to say....

FUCK

:x
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Lemme be the second to utter..... FUCK!!!!!.... nine hits off Santana, we put men on almost every stinking inning.... and hit into 5 FREAKIN' DP'S..... You gotta give it up to Torii Hunter though. That man fields his position amazingly. If all holds true... the Yanks will win the next three. Time will tell. Need a huge start from Jon Lieber tonite.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

3 travelers wrote:Lemme be the second to utter..... FUCK!!!!!.... nine hits off Santana, we put men on almost every stinking inning.... and hit into 5 FREAKIN' DP'S..... You gotta give it up to Torii Hunter though. That man fields his position amazingly. If all holds true... the Yanks will win the next three. Time will tell. Need a huge start from Jon Lieber tonite.

Schilling pitched well.
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

YYZ30 wrote:
3 travelers wrote:Lemme be the second to utter..... FUCK!!!!!.... nine hits off Santana, we put men on almost every stinking inning.... and hit into 5 FREAKIN' DP'S..... You gotta give it up to Torii Hunter though. That man fields his position amazingly. If all holds true... the Yanks will win the next three. Time will tell. Need a huge start from Jon Lieber tonite.

Schilling pitched well.
Well.... here we go again!!! Doesn't get any better than this for an ALCS.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Can I just say... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD! :-D I never would have thought my Red Sox would pull it out but, holy crap! They did it! Bring it on St Louis, bring it on!!!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Well....Well,well,well....

Red Sox have officially reversed the curse...

Did I mention Im back? :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Hey YYZ30,

Uh, it's football season.............. hehehehehe. Oh yeah, did I mention, welcome back. :razz: :-D
This space for rent