R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell......

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

3 travelers

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell......

Post by 3 travelers »

All i wanna say is that I hope this horrible son of a bitch that needlessly killed Dimebag Darrell dies an extreme and torturous death........
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

He did- a cop sniped him from behind.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

that's not quiiiiiite what 3 had in mind, i'm sure.

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

In my rage... I have forgotten that they capped the asshole..... What kind of f***ing moron falls off the deep end just because a band breaks up. Did Darrell deserve this because he "broke up" Pantera? Unf***ingbelieveable!!!!!!!!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

AP) -- "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, who was fatally shot during a performance, was a frenetic, ear-shattering guitarist whose riffs for Pantera and more recently Damageplan were a staple of heavy metal music. He was 38.

Abbott was shot to death as he took the stage Wednesday with Damageplan and began to play the first song of the concert at the Alrosa Villa nightclub in Columbus, Ohio.

Three other people also were fatally shot before a police officer shot to death the gunman.

The deaths shook the heavy metal music industry as colleagues reeled from the news and fans flooded Web sites to share their grief.

"This is insane and this is beyond travesty," Killswitch Engage frontman and former Damageplan tour partner Howard Jones told MTV. "This is beyond anything I've ever heard. This shouldn't happen in or outside of the rock and metal community. He will be missed and mourned as a person, as a musician, and as a friend."

I've seen Pantera on the Far Beyond Driven tour and played VDOPower to death. A sad day indeed.
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Damn shame...
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I would have loved to see that fuggers head do the JFK.
:twisted:
Some people...WTF. :x

I bet that dudes momma took his temperature rectally, all his life. :-D

Sad day indeed............... I will miss that guitar sound. :(
This space for rent