Geddy for some...

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Geddy for some...

Post by by-tor »

For those of you in New York City, listen to the Scott Muni Show on Q104 at 12 noon EST on Thursday, December 11th. Geddy will be taking over the airwaves with selections from 'Rush In Rio'. For everyone outside of New York City, stay tuned to www.Rush.com in the next couple of weeks to listen to the complete broadcast on streaming audio!
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Re: Geddy for some...

Post by awip2062 »

Well, for those of us whose computers can handle it!
Ours just keeps cutting out every few seconds!
:cry: :cry:
^^^^^^^
H and t
Onward and Upward!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I just emailed the DJ that will be doing the show to see if I can get a copy of it....if so, I'll have it here for download. Turns out, the DJ is from New Orleans.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Wow! by-tor, thanks! Q104 doesn't even have the Rockline interview up on their site! (But I knew about the interview)

Q104 is like every typical Classic Rock station these days that NEVER play Rush and if only RARLY, the HOLY three... Limelight, TS, SOR.

But Scott Muny (sp?) is of the old-time DJs and, although he doesn't have much programming control plays RUSH more often than any other. Like RTB, Time Stand Still, etc.

Cool! I can't tape it at work but will have my discman on and look forward to any download you have.

This board is awesome!
:)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...