Introducing the 2112 Tour Book

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Jag2112

Introducing the 2112 Tour Book

Post by Jag2112 »

Greetings again, Rush Fans...

A short time ago, I was fortunate enough to stumble across a copy of the extremely rare 2112 Tour Book. This item has been the focus of my Rush 'quest' for many years now; a quest that has happily and favorably concluded.

Interestingly enough, I discovered something of an oddity as I carefully paged through the program. While this book has always been linked to the 2112 Tour (and even reflects the 2112 Tour within its pages), it was actually never distributed during that particular tour. Instead it appears that the 2112 Tour Book is, in fact, the "All The World's A Stage" tour book. The back-cover of the tour book shows ATWAS, and it is listed as part of the Rush discography in the liner notes of the book.

Further, the book references the "1977 Rush Tour". The '2112' tour occurred from March through August of 1976.

ANYway, I found that interesting.

So, now that I have this tour book in hand, I've made high-resolution scans of each of the images of this Rush rarity for inclusion in my Rush Tribute site.

I'm proud to present, for the first time on-line anywhere (to my knowledge), the Rush 2112 Tour Book in all its glory.

Enjoy...

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/tourbook-2112.html (The 2112 Tour Book)

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/ima ... -2112.html (The 2112 Tour Book Images)

-John

The Rush 2112 Tour Book Images

-John
3 travelers

Re: Introducing the 2112 Tour Book

Post by 3 travelers »

Jag2112 wrote:Greetings again, Rush Fans...

A short time ago, I was fortunate enough to stumble across a copy of the extremely rare 2112 Tour Book. This item has been the focus of my Rush 'quest' for many years now; a quest that has happily and favorably concluded.

Interestingly enough, I discovered something of an oddity as I carefully paged through the program. While this book has always been linked to the 2112 Tour (and even reflects the 2112 Tour within its pages), it was actually never distributed during that particular tour. Instead it appears that the 2112 Tour Book is, in fact, the "All The World's A Stage" tour book. The back-cover of the tour book shows ATWAS, and it is listed as part of the Rush discography in the liner notes of the book.

Further, the book references the "1977 Rush Tour". The '2112' tour occurred from March through August of 1976.

ANYway, I found that interesting.

So, now that I have this tour book in hand, I've made high-resolution scans of each of the images of this Rush rarity for inclusion in my Rush Tribute site.

I'm proud to present, for the first time on-line anywhere (to my knowledge), the Rush 2112 Tour Book in all its glory.

Enjoy...

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/tourbook-2112.html (The 2112 Tour Book)

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/ima ... -2112.html (The 2112 Tour Book Images)

-John

The Rush 2112 Tour Book Images

-John
That is absotively posolutely fantastic Jag... thanks ever so much for that.... AND welcome to the board.... :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

I don't have this tourbook so it was nice to look through it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Bassist of Joe's Band

schuette

Post by schuette »

welcome Jag and cheers for letting us see the tour book...that was brilliant! :-D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Kick ass! :-D Thanks!

(And congratulations!)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
exiled yorkie

Post by exiled yorkie »

dude are you posting this on every rush messageboard? :razz:
Jag2112

Post by Jag2112 »

Share the love I always say :-)
Me

Post by Me »

Thanks John and welcome,

Don't I know you from some place?

Me
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Jag2112

Post by Jag2112 »

Me wrote:Thanks John and welcome,

Don't I know you from some place?

Me
I don't know, do you? :-)