Xan's travel log...enter at your own risk

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

3 travelers wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:Why do you think they call it dope son? :razz:
Me loves me weed.... I know exactly why they call it dope!!

I have tried no other drug worth mentioning besides the ole' Mary Jane...

Unless you wanna count the occasional Valium and Xanax tabs
Hey bro, no judgements here from me, I had my share of alla dat back when I was younger(lastnight), so no worries. I remember the chem light star field in the room on acid. Chocolates with magic mushrooms in em, A 3 day coke binge that made my nose bleed everyday for a month..............Hairball had some bad times on dope. Never shot or that, never wanted to try. Still, that dope comment was just my feeble humor attempt, that failed............again. :razz: :-D
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Walkinghairball wrote:
3 travelers wrote:
Walkinghairball wrote:Why do you think they call it dope son? :razz:
Me loves me weed.... I know exactly why they call it dope!!

I have tried no other drug worth mentioning besides the ole' Mary Jane...

Unless you wanna count the occasional Valium and Xanax tabs
Hey bro, no judgements here from me, I had my share of alla dat back when I was younger(lastnight), so no worries. I remember the chem light star field in the room on acid. Chocolates with magic mushrooms in em, A 3 day coke binge that made my nose bleed everyday for a month..............Hairball had some bad times on dope. Never shot or that, never wanted to try. Still, that dope comment was just my feeble humor attempt, that failed............again. :razz: :-D
It wasn't feeble at all, Hairy.... My wife and I say that all the time whenever we go into retard mode.... which is quite often :-D "That's why they call it dope"....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

But I will have to confess............ If you have yet to FiretrUCK on cid, my G-D.....................Bro, the wife must also, you will both appreciate that trip. :twisted: :twisted:
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Walkinghairball wrote:But I will have to confess............ If you have yet to FiretrUCK on cid, my G-D.....................Bro, the wife must also, you will both appreciate that trip. :twisted: :twisted:
I'll keep that in mind Hairy.... :twisted:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Bix :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We're all mad here!