By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found old 8 track
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 barrel 4 on the floor with 2 exhaust pipes... beautiful I assume it had a 455.... That car was huge compared to a 86 mustang... A buddy of mine had an 86 mustang with a 302, not a GT just a plain ole Mustang with a 302 he got somewhere else. That car was wicked fast...not as pretty as a 69 442 though..
by-tor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
4 barrel 4 on the floor with 2 exhaust pipes... beautiful I assume it had a 455.... That car was huge compared to a 86 mustang... A buddy of mine had an 86 mustang with a 302, not a GT just a plain ole Mustang with a 302 he got somewhere else. That car was wicked fast...not as pretty as a 69 442 though..

I thought it was a 454, but I was still pretty young when he got rid of it, and I'm not to up on GM engines.

My GT came with the 302, but I blew that about a year after I got it (yeah, put an 18yo in a car like that Wink ). So I used most of the money I had when I got back from a Med Cruise in the Navy to 'upgrade'. 351W, 9.25:1 dometops, dual 650cfm's, Victor Jr., Vortech blower...ya know, all the trimmings. Twisted Evil

I did the 1/4 in the high 11's/low 12's around 120mph. (11.9 @ 121mph)
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweeeeeet... the one great thing about being haze grey and underway... nowhere to spend your money... UNTIL YOU GET HOME! or port but that may be a subject for the adult forum
by-tor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soup4Rush wrote:
sweeeeeet... the one great thing about being haze grey and underway... nowhere to spend your money... UNTIL YOU GET HOME! or port but that may be a subject for the adult forum

I tell my wife that all the time....pull into a port of call, and there ain't anything to do but drink, fight, and f**k. Usually in that order.
Soup4Rush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but usually for me it was drink, get beat up and limp back home...alone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: