F**K THEM PANSIES ALEX....

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

We can sit here behind our computers and make all kinds of assumptions about what happened. I also think that it is reasonable to say that Alex and Justin were not going to kill anyone... however I think you have to maybe put yourself into the cop's shoes. They were responding to an unknown, possibly hostile situation. They are trained for the worst possible situation. We all know Alex is a kind, caring and humourus person who we would all agree is probably incapable of hurting anyone. But did those officers know Alex like we do? Probably not. I am sure he was probably enraged about how his family was being treated by the hotel staff and the presence of officers trained for the worst maybe angered him more. I don't know for sure and neither does anyone else on this board as we weren't there... I have watched a lot of COPS eposides and thank God I don't have to deal with half the A-holes they have to deal with. Look, I love Rush and Alex and thank God he did not get killed or hurt worse than he did, but if Justin was not acting like such an ass at a high class social event none of this would have happened. That much we do know. I think that is all Leon and I are trying to say. Alex was put into a bad situation because of his kid plain and simple. On this subject I am sure we are all going to have to agree to disagree but we all agree on Rush and our love for them so Rush on brother Grizz :-D
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, I'm done bitchin about it..................................Period. :rr:
This space for rent
Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

At least I got y'all riled up a little. :roll: Quite frankly I don't see your point, but whatever.

Anybody on this board going to RushCon this year? :cool:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

RushCon thread is a couple topics below this one.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

As a mom, I totally understand what Alex did. Right or wrong I would back my kid if I thought he was being mistreated. And I do think Justin was wrong. But my kid is my kid!

As a citizen, I don't like the way the authorities handled this at all and want to see justice done.

As a musician, I am thankful the music and venue I play does not lend itself to drunk people getting on my stage and refusing to get off.

As a Rushian, I wish this all had never happened. Including the fight in this thread.

As a friend of the Hairball.....(((((((((((((((((((((((Hairy))))))))))))))))))))) I can't wait to meet up with you and the family again this weekend, Bro! \m/
Onward and Upward!
Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

I hope I didn't start a fight here. That was not my intention. One point of view, with everyone agreeing, is not a discussion.

Sorry. I'll shut up now. :hippy2:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Grandpa Grizz wrote:I hope I didn't start a fight here. That was not my intention. One point of view, with everyone agreeing, is not a discussion.

Bah....this wasn't a fight. You wanna see a fight, go tell schuette that when a NASCAR driver washes out, they go to F1. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

We are getting a NASCAR track in Bremerton, I hear.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

no fights here.... :-D So thats where they go when they retire eh By-Tor?? :twisted: :-D
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Soup, in need of duct taping?
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

*Put's on boxing gloves*............ Oh yeah, I am far from done!!!!!!
:razz: :-D :razz: :-D
This space for rent
Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

At least I woke y'all up. :smilebox:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Grandpa Grizz wrote:At least I woke y'all up. :smilebox:
:?

How did we need awakening and to what?
Onward and Upward!
Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

by-tor wrote:
Grandpa Grizz wrote:I hope I didn't start a fight here. That was not my intention. One point of view, with everyone agreeing, is not a discussion.

Bah....this wasn't a fight. You wanna see a fight, go tell schuette that when a NASCAR driver washes out, they go to F1. :twisted:
I'm sorry. I don't know anything about NASCAR, and I don't know what F1 is. :dontknow:
Grandpa Grizz

Post by Grandpa Grizz »

awip2062 wrote:
Grandpa Grizz wrote:At least I woke y'all up. :smilebox:
:?

How did we need awakening and to what?
I guess I'm being "trollish" and that is not my intent at all. I know this board has had a difficult time of late, and some members have left. I like John and I like y'all. I'm really just trying to add an occasional poster to the mix.