Rush Presents

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

wcp

Rush Presents

Post by wcp »

Hello All

so i had to exchange my Christmas gift with my girlfreind on Friday. i got her these nice Spa things like body lotion and such anyway what is more important is what she got me,
She got me this Queen Bass Book so i can have tabular for queen AND she got me those three Rush posters from Backstage club! SOOO NICE! i love them

but i have a question, i want to put them up (obviously) but i know if i put tape on them when i try to take the tape off to move it at some point it will wreck the posters! does anyone know something else that i could use to keep the posters up and be able to take off without wrecking them? thanks!

RUSH ON!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Nice gift exchange you two! :D You should keep that girl of yours if she is already feeding your Rush habit!

There is stuff on the market for hanging posters that is sort of like gum. You just put a little gob on the back and it will stick but is easy to remove without harming the poster or the wall. I am sure you can find it any frame or craft shop.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

As a teacher, I have lots of posters, and I laminate mine to make them last longer. I'm not sure if that's an option available to you or not. :?
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

You can frame them too. I have a big poster of Mark McGwire hanging on the wall of my computer room right at the moment his bat is connecting with home run number 62 which is in a frame.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
wcp

Post by wcp »

cool cool cool i will go to a local hobby and paint shop and see about all of those options thanks!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

What they said!

*Stalking Mr Wee*