Message from Hudson Music regaring problems with Neil's DVD.

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Draconator

Message from Hudson Music regaring problems with Neil's DVD.

Post by Draconator »

To Neil's Fans,

We would like to respond to the vague notice that has been posted on rush.com as to a ?production defect? in Neil Peart's new DVD, Anatomy of a Drum Solo. To clarify what the ?defect? is, it?s a 3-second, audio-only dropout that occurs in Element 3 of Disc One, in a cowbell part, during an excerpt of ?Der Trommler?, the drum solo on which the DVD is based. The program is almost 3 1/2 hours long.

It?s important to note that this cowbell part is fully audible, with no drop outs, in three other places on the DVD: in the full performance of "Der Trommler", in a ?bonus? performance of the solo filmed the next night, and in the in-studio demo that Neil does when talking about that segment of the solo.

We have already corrected this minor flaw for the next run of the DVD, but in the meantime, we felt that it was important that Neil?s fans know that the defect is a very minor one and that there is little reason for concern.

If you purchase a copy that has this dropout and would like to exchange it, please go to our website-http://www.hudsonmusic.com for instructions on how to do so.

Thankyou for your support.

Yours truly,
Rob Wallis and Paul Siegel

Hudson Music
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Thanks for the info Ken.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Julie

Post by Julie »

I wanna get my grubby hands on their promo poster. Oh well. :cry:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Julie, might I suggest you wash your hands before you touch the poster, if you get a chance to acquire it? *wink*
Onward and Upward!