Keyboard chorus

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Cortman

Keyboard chorus

Post by Cortman »

In the chorus for Red Sector "A" does anyone know what chords Geddy is playing? cuz there aren't any keyboard tabs for that song.
Banana Banana Banana Terracotta
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

No, not yet. But I'll try to find out.
If I get it I'll tell you.
Cortman

Post by Cortman »

Thank you very much i've been trying for awhile but can't seem to find it
Cortman

Post by Cortman »

this seriously has to be the worst message board i've ever been to, people here need to pay a visit to imdb or gamefaqs to figure out how to reply and start topics.
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

This may not be the most popular board in the whole internet but there are certainly many sweet wonderful people around here. By-tor is a wonderful guy and even though this may be a quiet board, we alllll love the main subject ...RUSH! If you do not like it then look for another board that is to your liking.
I love my Welshman.
schuette

Post by schuette »

Cortman wrote:this seriously has to be the worst message board i've ever been to, people here need to pay a visit to imdb or gamefaqs to figure out how to reply and start topics.
as you can see they are many topics that have been started...as for not replying then we obviously cant help you with your question...Amarok said he would look and obviously is still trying or didn't find out anything...I'm so sorry that we didn't all rush to reply and welcome you but if you look at how you started the topic then you should realise that you came to ask one specific question and not really to be part of this board....
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Cortman wrote:this seriously has to be the worst message board i've ever been to, people here need to pay a visit to imdb or gamefaqs to figure out how to reply and start topics.

Welcome to the board Mr Cortman. It is a real honor to meet a professional messageboard person. Maybe you could give us hicks some techniques on the proper way to use a messageboard as we all inspire to be professional messageboarders when we grow up.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, try to make a few posts all over this board before you jump to some silly conclusions about the entire thing. Guess what, you just might have more fun than you think. Try introducing yourself a little so we have an idea of what you are all about. Right now you don't seem too personable, change our minds a little wont you.

We are not all bad here, well, I am.......... but anyone will tell you that. :razz:

It just don't help that you have had only 3 posts and you already sound like a troll.

We will give you a chance if you will let us..............................Hairball.
This space for rent
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Walkinghairball wrote:Yeah, try to make a few posts all over this board before you jump to some silly conclusions about the entire thing. Guess what, you just might have more fun than you think. Try introducing yourself a little so we have an idea of what you are all about. Right now you don't seem too personable, change our minds a little wont you.

We are not all bad here, well, I am.......... but anyone will tell you that. :razz:

It just don't help that you have had only 3 posts and you already sound like a troll.

We will give you a chance if you will let us..............................Hairball.
Want me to chime in on this clown as well....

I'm welcoming myself back into the fray... I've been gone (thru no fault of my own) but now I'm back.....

If I really don't ged a chance to hang here today... then I'm wishing you all ('cept maybe the newbie)... a Happy and Healthy New Year...

Rush on!
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:

Welcome to the board Mr Cortman. It is a real honor to meet a professional messageboard person. Maybe you could give us hicks some techniques on the proper way to use a messageboard as we all inspire to be professional messageboarders when we grow up.

SOUPY BABY!!!!!!!!!

How's things my friend????
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I tried to ring you today.. Where th F you been?
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

3 travelers wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:

SOUPY BABY!!!!!!!!!

How's things my friend????
*boxes the Yankess fans ears*

Thats for taking Johnny Damon.

Im also working on the keyboard parts, hang tight.
Julie

Post by Julie »

rushlight wrote:This may not be the most popular board in the whole internet but there are certainly many sweet wonderful people around here. By-tor is a wonderful guy and even though this may be a quiet board, we alllll love the main subject ...RUSH! .
INDEED!!! :)
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Hi Julie. It has been a very long time. How are you?
I love my Welshman.
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Soup4Rush wrote:I tried to ring you today.. Where th F you been?
Leave a fuggin message next time.... :twisted: :-D