Porcupine Tree Full Concert

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Porcupine Tree Full Concert

Post by Ogg »

Such a find I simply have to share this. Download Google video player and copy/paste this in your browser http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1598716315 for a full one hour thirteen minute live concert filmed in Germany, buffers in seconds and thoroughly shit hot! I eventually managed to save the stream to my pc but cant convert it to dvd due to an odd file type, anyone advise?
Other Ptree goodies here http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=porcupine+tree and of course you can browse for a few Rush clips.
schuette

Post by schuette »

can you d/load it....I wont be able to play it on this computer but it would play on my other one...do you know what format it's in?
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

schuette wrote:can you d/load it....I wont be able to play it on this computer but it would play on my other one...do you know what format it's in?
Heres the puzzler, the format is supposedly DivX with mpeg-layer 3 audio but it's not recognised by any of the programmes I use. I can watch it on the pc using a variety of media players but CANNOT convert it to dvd whatever software I use. The thing is I'm normally damn good at this kinda stuff but I'm stuck. My next step is to attempt to convert it to another format and then burn to disc but it's not being recognised by any converters. I'll keep trying though...
schuette

Post by schuette »

if it's dvix then I'm laughing cuz I got a dvix player for my christmas....you should invest in one Ogg there good for watching films...and you can put the films onto normal cds
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

I managed to find an alternative version of the same show Schu' and it's converted to dvd already and played many a time. If you want it I'll post it to you.
schuette

Post by schuette »

aww that would be so kind of you Ogg....in return I'll send you Robbie's Intensive Care :lol:
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

I only have 2 cds. I'm hoping to afford another soon. I'm on a Doctor Who fix right now. The first time I saw Steve Wilson, I thought he looked very similar to Geddy. You'd think it was Geddy who was singing lead to PT.
I love my Welshman.