Pirates of the Carribean DVD

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Pirates of the Carribean DVD

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

Julie and I rented this last night, and the bonus material is FABU! There's a funny bloopers reel in which we get to see just how much work sword handling is for Orland Bloom :lol: The film has a commentary from the director and Johnny Depp...we're watchin' that tonight....a way to celebrate finals being over, finally (had to email a project to one of my instructors).
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Gina and I watched it last night we both thought it was good. Better than we thought it was going to be. Tonight we are watchingX2 X-Men united. We liked the first one. We rented finding Nemo for tomorrow to watch during the snow storm with the kids. Survivor final is tomorrow night and we will be watching that also.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

My folks got Nemo for my kids to watch at their house. I thought I would hate it, but I didn't.
Onward and Upward!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I LOVED "Pirates of the Carribbean"!!! I expected to hate it, but my family wanted to go, and so I went. Johnny Depp did a MARVELOUS job! (And looked right tasty, I might add! ;) )
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I was going to get POTH Carribbean for my brother's new wife I've only met once (goin' to CA to visit them for X-MAS) as I don't know her too well. She has 3 children, 7, 3 and 2. I was going to buy them NEMO?

Do you recommend these for them?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

Well, the undead cursed pirates might be a problem...my 8-year-old son freaked out at them, but my 6-year-old daughter was fine with them. Nemo is a safe bet..."Uh, dude, not on the shell, OK? Just waxed it."
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I definitely recommend Nemo over Pirates for the ages you mentioned.
wcp

Post by wcp »

i liked Pirates and i wanna see Nemo!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Thanks for the info. Actually I may have misrepresented what I wanted to say. I wanted to buy Priates for Tacey, his wife and Nemo for her kids.

KaelMwithascrubbrush

Naawww...get her a sentimental favorite...something like Faces of Death or Reanimator 8) :P
-Steven Wright
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Kares4Rush wrote: I wanted to buy Pirates for Tacey, his wife
Now that's a horse of a different color! :wink: I imagine she'll LOVE it!! :D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Thanks, Pan! :D

KaelM, those are interesting choices. One must love to "snuggle up" and watch those! :shock:

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

nemo sucked and i havne't watched pirates yet
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Johnny Depp rocks. It amazes me that he's the same guy who did things like Blow, Edward Sissorhands, The Ninth Gate, Nightmare on Elm Street, Fear and Loathing Las Vegas, etc. The guy is by far one of the most versitile actors in Hollywood. I laughed my ass off at him in Pirates. Next, I wanna see Depp do a movie with Ray Liotta (not like Blow, but one where they both have major roles). Maybe Depp can be a detective, and Liotta is a physco killer.

Nemo has it's moments....lord knows my three year old loves it. The puffer fish is pretty funny, and Bruce, along with the rest of his shark pals, are great. The part were Dory is trying to speak whale is freaking hilliarious.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

Mr. Ray was also pretty cool in Nemo, and the crabs were pretty fab as well. Oh, and there was the whole thing about touching the butt :lol:
-Steven Wright