Yes

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

um....RIR was done at the end of the VT tour...I wanna say 2003...I saw VT here at Nissan Pavilion on July 3, and it was basically the same setlist...

Except it thunderstormed really bad just before intermission, and horizontal rain was pelting Alex....He didn't miss a lick though...hahaha

I remember Ged apologizing for the rain, and hoping the audience didn't blame them for bringing it with them to the show! hahaha

but the storm passed, and the show went on without a hitch...

yeah, ain't it funny how people don't know of Rush, but really appreciate the show once they see them? silly...just silly...

And if you didn't know it, Rush almost broke up after Caress...that's hard to believe, but was their low point in Canada, and that's when America adopted them and gave them the Rushian PUSH!!
Don't start none...won't be none.
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

CygnusX1 wrote:
And if you didn't know it, Rush almost broke up after Caress...that's hard to believe, but was their low point in Canada, and that's when America adopted them and gave them the Rushian PUSH!!
You're right, it would have been 2003.

And yeah, I've read the interviews. Fortunately, they turned their disappointment into the anger which fueled 2112. 2112 put them on the map. They've had no need to worry about job security ever since. (except for when Neil told them to consider him retired... oy)
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?