Wish Mr. Mermaid and I Luck

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Wish Mr. Mermaid and I Luck

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

Hey all. I won't be around the Internet for a little while. I have SO much to do before Mr. Mermaid and I leave Sunday for Bethesda, MD. They are calling for snow here and a wintry mix in DC all day Sunday. Not the best travel conditions. But we plan on stopping to have lunch w/ PV along the way! :D Hubby has his corrective eye surgery on Tuesday. We'll be in VA visiting my Mom on Friday. We get back to CT on either the 22nd or 23rd.

If I don't get back here before then, I hope everyone has a happy holiday! Image I'll miss ya'll!
PV
Site Admin

Re: Wish Mr. Mermaid and I Luck

Post by PV »

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:Not the best travel conditions. But we plan on stopping to have lunch w/ PV along the way! :D
Please be careful Mermaid! Last report here was just rain in our area. Hey, if it's too bad for driving, we have a guest room. :wink: I'm looking forward to our lunch on Sunday! Don't forget, call when you pass exit 8!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Take care and we look forward to seeing you back again!
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Have a brilliant time and a safe journey!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Be careful and have a wonderful trip! :D
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Have safe journey a wonderful visit with PV give her a hug for me I owe her one. Hope the eye surgery turns out well and safe returns. Try and have some fun while your at it too :)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Just got in from lunch with Mr and Mrs Mermaid. :D Mrs asked me to come and put a note up about our visit and to send everyone a HELLO!

The three of us had a lovely visit at Cracker Barrel and had a table right in front of the fire place. 8) Kim and Price were so excited to have real sweet tea and good southern home cookin'. Their trip started out slow as they had to deal with the snow, ice, and rain but at our end of the state it is now all rain so the rest of their trip south should go smoothly.

Everyones' "hello"s and hugs were delivered as promised and they really made Kim smile. :D

We are planning to meet on their trip back north next week as they will be driving right through my little town once again. :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
wcp

Post by wcp »

Drive Saftely! have a great time.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

PV wrote:We are planning to meet on their trip back north next week as they will be driving right through my little town once again. :D
:cry: We didn't get together today! :cry: Mermaid called me this morning and felt so bad but she and hubby were so tired from the trip they just wanted to get home. Understandable! It's cool, Kim! See? Public admission! :wink: I hope you guys had a safe and relatively traffic free ride home. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in January! :D