WHB on his way to Las Vegas & Elf land

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Walkinghairball wrote:Ok................ :-D

Utah has some beautiful landscape also, as Elf has shown us before. Here is some I saw en route.

See the moon in this one???

Man and I thought the only beautiful thing to come out of Utah was SHeDaisy... :lol:

Nice pics!
Walkinghairball wrote:So, I didn't lose cool points spilling my water at lunch then??? :-D

Better than losing your lunch at lunch!
schuette

Post by schuette »

Walkinghairball wrote:
And the pic t and Schu have been waiting for............................... :shock:

Matt, it was very cool to meet in person. Like you mentioned earlier, it is like we just haven't seen each other in a few years. I had to look back to see how long I have been here at By-Tor.....April of 2004 is a while.
thats not funny..thats sweet :-)
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Well, depending on what captions someone might put to the pic, it would surely be funny............Like the tub pic or whathaveyou.
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Leon and I have been PMing a little about this...

I am very shy... at least until I've been around someone for a while (then I can get downright goofy). A first conversation, even with someone I'm looking forward to meeting, is really tough for me. (Imagine what it was like when I was an LDS missionary in the early 80's knocking on the doors of strangers and trying to talk about religion :shock: )
Anyway, Leon and his brother were very personable and made it pretty easy for me. I wish we could have had a day or two.
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oooooooooooooooooooooh lots of pics! :-D Thankee, thankee, thankee, Bro! :blob3:

This pic is the perfect one to follow "Yes t, we gave each other a hug neither of us would forget." LOLOLOL

And this
is just sweet. :-D Like.....brothers! lol

I think that drive is one I'd like to take myself. It IS gorgeous and I do love road trips. Plus, I hear there is good Mexican along the way! ;-)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ElfDude wrote:Leon and I have been PMing a little about this...

I am very shy... at least until I've been around someone for a while (then I can get downright goofy). A first conversation, even with someone I'm looking forward to meeting, is really tough for me. (Imagine what it was like when I was an LDS missionary in the early 80's knocking on the doors of strangers and trying to talk about religion :shock: )
Anyway, Leon and his brother were very personable and made it pretty easy for me. I wish we could have had a day or two.
It might have been good for you to go on mission so you could learn to overcome that shyness. It doesn't seem to have hurt you.
Leon and John are def easy to get on with. I might even consider going to see Rush with them again someday. Might. ;-)

I wonder what trouble you would have gotten in if you'd had a day or two together! :shock:
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Hey did this guy have lunch with you guys?

Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Great pics! That looks like one worth-while trip. :-)
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

man, I had fun just reading it.. :-)
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

Walkinghairball wrote:

with the mountains and trees and hugging pity you never had cowboy hats on...it would have been just like Brokeback Mountain :razz:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

That was messed up................funny as I thought it would be, but still.

Yer just jealous. :lol: :razz:
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

yes i am :(
Walkinghairball

**(((((SCHU)))))**
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

awwww thanx hun :smt058
Walkinghairball

You bet.
This space for rent