Inkblot test

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Inkblot test

Post by Xanadu »

Xan, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
We're all mad here!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

all ink blots look like my snot after a good honk on tissue
schuette

Post by schuette »

what colour is your snot!!! :shock:

also Xan there's no link
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Dawn, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Adriana, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

I'm like me Grandmumsey
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

How come I ged diff results now :shock:

Self-protection

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret.

On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The upside of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper. You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations.

Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

Aerosmitten wrote:Adriana, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

I'm like me Grandmumsey
that's cuz your brilliant like your Grandmumsey 8)
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life ? and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

schuette wrote:

I'm like me Grandmumsey
So you claim responsibility for her brilliance?
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

The inkblot test keeps crashing my computer, I've tried to ged into it twice now! :evil:

My subconscious mind is driven by some bad web-coding, that's what!! :evil:
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

jim, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with your guard intact because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you want to maintain an element of control in your relationships with people. You tend to hold your private experiences just out of reach of others. You're not one to immediately show all your cards, to let people into who you really are until you're ready.

Unfortunately, that sometimes means you also hide things from yourself. You may find that your desire to remain guarded backfires, affecting your self-awareness. Why are you like this? It's possible that you act in this manner because of a deeply-rooted fear of being exposed, or of truly expressing yourself. To protect yourself from this fear, you act in the opposite manner ? you are guarded.

There is a certain respect that comes with resistance, an unconscious understanding that the human psyche is very vulnerable. We all feel we have a lot to hide, and you are not one to be intrusive or thoughtless about how you approach sensitive topics with others. Therefore you inspire a sense of safety in others when they are around you. Your psyche is very deep, very rich, and the more you can let yourself know (both the good and the bad), the more you will be able to appreciate who you really are.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Reserve, there is much more to who you are at your core.

According to my wife, its pretty accurate.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Me

Post by Me »

Now that the snots sucked up to your perception, are you going to pass out the tissue?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
schuette

Post by schuette »

awip2062 wrote:
schuette wrote:

I'm like me Grandmumsey
So you claim responsibility for her brilliance?
yep :D