Darien Lake Pictures

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ganjagal

Darien Lake Pictures

Post by Ganjagal »

Sorry to have missed meeting you By-Tor.com

enjoy!
http://www.designherz.com/rush/index.htm
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Bah....back there living it up with the rock stars, leaving the rest of us poor slobs to be man-handled by security.....even leaving your husband out in the cold.....evil, pure evil. :? :razz: :twisted:

Nice pics.....cool as hell you got to go back there. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Hey, that looks familiar...

Thanks for sharing :-D
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Me

Post by Me »

Thanks Ganjagal,
Very cool
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Tinkertoy Drummer

Post by Tinkertoy Drummer »

Awesome pics! If only I had made it :( Columbus was just too far without the promise of tix.
Brad
"Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware....."
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Fuggin kewl.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

wow...way cool :-D
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

OMG!!! Those pictures are FANTASTIC!!! My mouth literally dropped open!! Can we say PROFESSIONAL??? OMG!OMG! OMG!!! Major THANK YOU!!! And I'm sure all who enjoy such close up's of the band will thank you as well!!! The ones of Neil about made me drown in my own drool, among other things! Man o man....THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
Ganjagal

Post by Ganjagal »

your all so welcome, and thanks. It took some hutspha to get that pass, to be able to bring these to the community.

I will be donating a set of prints, framed and matted this time, to RushCon 5.
svslerxst

Post by svslerxst »

ganjagal,

very nice photos! If I may, you mention you had a pass, does that mean you had press/photo credentials so you could roam at will and allowed to take these photos? If so, that's pretty cool. I'm sort of a hobbyist photographer and would love to do some shoots like this, but I've been too tied up with my "real" job to ever do anything about it.

Also, what camera setup did you use to capture these images?

Thanks,

Dan W.
Ganjagal

Post by Ganjagal »

It wasn't press-photo, just photo. We had to wait to be brought in just before the show started, first three songs, no flash, then hauled out to lock up my gear and back in, thus missing all the aforementioned man handling.

I upgraded to a Canon Rebel, it's been messing up lately (even that night too) errrrr, and has to go in the shop this week.
svslerxst

Post by svslerxst »

Thanks for the info, Ganjagal. Even though it was for only the first three songs, that's still pretty cool. Can you share how you acquired the photo pass, or would you prefer not to?

Sorry to hear about your camera. I presume you mean the Digital Rebel, right? I have the 10D and absolutely love it. Still learning how to get the most from my camera and right now I'm trying to perfect my flash photography technique. A friend has asked me to take some informal portraits at her wedding in October and I want to make sure I get the best results possible for her.

If you're so interested, you can see some of my images at:

http://www.pbase.com/svslerxst

Regards,

Dan W.
schuette

Post by schuette »

nice bike :-D
Ganjagal

Post by Ganjagal »

Hey nice work! Portraits can be tough- I really haven't gone there yet. I'm working on product right now and it has turned out to be more of a challenge then I thought. Getting the pass was really a matter of making a few phone calls to the right people.
The camera will be ok, heck I've used a box with a hole, it's just gonna set me back a bit more with the work load.
::10D:: drooool

BTW- Nice Bike
:-D