By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bought some books

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: bought some books Reply with quote

Yesterday, i was at the mall with soem freinds, . trying not to spend my precious money as university is damned expensives ( those whores). and i ended up in , a coles, so i figured onebook won'thurt me, and i finally found a copy of ghost rider, UNFORTUNATELY i also saw a copy of travelling music beside it, so i had to buy that too , so 50$ later, i ahve books to read, asside from school books, becuase my willpower failed, reading ghost rider now, and i'm enjoying it alot, bought time ig et to read it
Slaine mac Roth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just finished it ( had to order it from Amazon as, according to Waterstones, no-one's importing it into the UK). I loved it.

Apparently, both my in-laws are reading it at the moment (I lent it to my father-in-law to read and his wife keeps grabbing it).
awip2062

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you are going to waste yer money (just kidding!), no better books for it.
happysmilies007

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happened to your supposed 'mastery' of the English language??!!

Razz

carolynn Evil or Very Mad
schuette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$50 for the 2 books is okai, Ghost Rider over here is about ?22 which is just under $40

Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happysmilies007 wrote:
what happened to your supposed 'mastery' of the English language??!!

Razz

i only use such skills when i'm not lazy and with ym engineering workload, ym free time is pretty lazy .

and wow schue i paid 22$ and 24$ each prior to tax those prices are lude
happysmilies007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
i only use such skills when i'm not lazy and with ym engineering workload, ym free time is pretty lazy .

Shocked

i am in disbelief!

Shocked

Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: bought some books Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
Yesterday, i was at the mall with soem freinds, . trying not to spend my precious money as university is damned expensives ( those whores). and i ended up in , a coles, so i figured onebook won'thurt me, and i finally found a copy of ghost rider, UNFORTUNATELY i also saw a copy of travelling music beside it, so i had to buy that too , so 50$ later, i ahve books to read, asside from school books, becuase my willpower failed, reading ghost rider now, and i'm enjoying it alot, bought time ig et to read it
I agree (whores) what gives them the right? I got Ghost Rider and Traveling Music. I'm starting a book club, anyone that would like to read either or I'll send it to
USA mail book rate which is rather cheap. One condition you send them to another person after you read, sign the back and maybe someday I'll get them back with thousand of signatures and of course the all important remark. What ever taking money out of you know whos pocket Shocked
awip2062

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Kev, I will take you up on that. Sounds good. Another Rushian had offered to lend me Travelling Music when she is done with it, but I rather like the idea of signing it and passing it on and it eventually making its way back to you after having travelled through many hands.

So, send Travelling Music here, please.
Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, look for it next week T. Still got Ghost Rider anyone else?
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: