Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Soup4Rush wrote:
by-tor wrote:Yoo-Hoo....ER....where are you? :twisted: :razz:
passing out Ramageddon memos maybe?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Due to factors which are both in our control, yet apparently beyond our grasp, RAMMAGEDDON has been postponed until further notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Rams Management

:x

Well done, by-tor. If you guys had Deuce out there, we'd have lost by 20. Absolutely pitiful.

[rant]
I hate Mike Martz so much. I wish he'd get fired. The man has no concept whatsoever of how to coach a football team.

EXHIBIT A: Facing a team which is giving up 170 yards of rushing per game, the Rams give the ball to Marshall Faulk, what, 9 times? WTF? How in the hell did they come to this conclusion?

EXHIBIT B: 12 penalties, including a questionable running into the kicker call at a crucial time. The Rams basically gave up 100 yards of offense by making stupid mistakes. Where's the discipline, Mike? Where's the professionalism?

EXHIBIT C: With 28 seconds left and a three point lead, the decision is made to prevent the possibility of a long return by...squib kicking it to the 40!!! Double WTF? Let's trade a possible bad outcome for a certain one! WHY? WHY? WHY?

Our defense looked terrible (Catch that ball, Aeneas!!!), our special teams looked more like the Special Olympics Team, and we can't/don't run the ball worth shit.

At this rate, it's going to be a loooooooong season....[/rant]

On to other matters, that Colts/Packers game was amazing. Good adjustments by the Pack in the second half, but too little too late. Soup's Colts are looking good.

Tampa Bay has completely fallen apart. Good. I hate them. Hate Gruden too.

If there was one silver lining yesterday, it was seeing the Whiners get their asses kicked. That always cheers me up...

:twisted:

PS: I'm NEVER picking the damn Chiefs again.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See why football is so great....you'll never see passion like this in a golf thread. :-D
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Orlando's LOVESLAVE

Post by Orlando's LOVESLAVE »

Well, at least the CHIEFS have a bye this next weekend. Maybe they can finally get their heads out of their asses and do something the week after. I'm getting real tired of this shit. KC should have beat HOUSTON by many points. What a crock of shit they delt out this past weekend.
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

But isn't Mike Martz an offensive genius? :shock:
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Oh by the way, I (and kazzman) win.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Orlando's LOVESLAVE wrote:Well, at least the CHIEFS have a bye this next weekend. Maybe they can finally get their heads out of their asses and do something the week after. I'm getting real tired of this shit. KC should have beat HOUSTON by many points. What a crock of shit they delt out this past weekend.
Sorry man, but they have to go to Baltimore next. :(
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and I am officially off the Redskin's bandwagon.
Happy 2015!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Hmmm...so I went 10-4. Fucking Chiefs / Redskins.

What's that put me at, 29 correct picks for the season so far?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

by-tor wrote:
Fucking Chiefs / Redskins.
Notice a pattern here, by-tor?

Anyway, the results for Week Three (Please double check my math and let me know if I missed anything):

Orlando's Love Slave: 10
Soup: 10
D'aconia: 11
Walkinghairball: 8
By-tor: 10
ER:7
hs007: 9
kazzman: 11

OVERALL POINT STANDINGS
Orlando's Love Slave: 33
D'aconia: 33
Soup: 32
Walkinghairball: 29
By-tor: 29
hs007: 24
ER: 22
kazzman: 20

The only reason yours truly is ahead of kazzman is....kazzman joined a week late! PITIFUL!!! I'm going to have to go into my George Costanza/Opposite mode...

:)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

The only reason yours truly is ahead of kazzman is....kazzman joined a week late!
And if I had joined the first week I'd probably be pwning all of you guys right now.
Kazz
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

geez i suck at this!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

happysmilies007 wrote:geez i suck at this!

carolynn :evil:
I don't. :yawinkle:
Regards,
Bri

D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Soup4Rush wrote:and I am officially off the Redskin's bandwagon.
Why would anybody be on it?!? Gibbs is a great coach, but the Skins are still the sucky team they were last year.

I may be wrong about Gibbs, though, given the clock management we saw last night. I hate the f-ing Redskins. That was beautiful.
Regards,
Bri

happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

D'Anconia wrote:I don't. :yawinkle:

8)

:P

carolynn .. :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Happy 2015!