Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

The USA the greatest basketball nation in the world?

What was the score against GB in the paralympics quarters today?
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

Wasn't this already proven in the Summer Olympics?
Kazz
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Don't know, I didn't take much interest in theSummer Olympic Basketball tournament as Britain weren't really involved.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
kazzman

Post by kazzman »

Basicly the USA mens team had the attitude "just give us our gold medals right now" and they ended up taking the bronze. The womens team took the gold though.
Kazz
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Being American and all, you would think that I was upset at USA basketball this year. However, when I saw the 'team' that they had assembled, I laughed my ass off each time they loss. This team for the USA had talent, but unlike every previous USA team, they had no heart, and worst of all, they couldn't spell TEAM if you gave them flash cards.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

by-tor wrote:Being American and all, you would think that I was upset at USA basketball this year. However, when I saw the 'team' that they had assembled, I laughed my ass off each time they loss. This team for the USA had talent, but unlike every previous USA team, they had no heart, and worst of all, they couldn't spell TEAM if you gave them flash cards.
It's sad but I totally agree. I was glad the USA "Team" lost. Bunch of arrogant, ugly Americans getting knocked down a few pegs. Even I can enjoy that.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
kazzman

Post by kazzman »

by-tor wrote:Being American and all, you would think that I was upset at USA basketball this year. However, when I saw the 'team' that they had assembled, I laughed my ass off each time they loss. This team for the USA had talent, but unlike every previous USA team, they had no heart, and worst of all, they couldn't spell TEAM if you gave them flash cards.
I was actually happy they didn't take the gold this year. For one thing it proved that America isn't invincible in basketball like most Americans thought. Plus the team was so errogant and caught up so much in their own egos that they didn't deserve to even place in the medal standings.
Kazz